* create and display any numbers of maps, placemarks
* multilingual interface
* configurate many settings (Zoom, Map Type, Map Type Control,
Toolbar, Search Control, Double Click Zoom, Scroll Wheel Zoom, Zoom Control, Scale Control, MiniMap, Traffic Control)
* create any routes (use route API) and paths (use polylines)
* set you custom image on placemark
* you can specify YMapsML-document for map
* markers can include site reference and image
* you can create marker groups and show|hide using list of groups
* add object manager for placemarks (displaying placemarks only in defined zoom)
* you can specify KML-document for map
* you can specify GPX-document for map
* you can add not only one YMapsML, KML, GPX file
* you can use contacts in placemarks
* you can create your own map types (user's layers)
Developed for Joomla 1.6, 1.7, 2.5, 3.0
Use Zh YandexMap Plugin to display map in article
Use Zh YandexMap Module to use as module
* you can create user's layers (map types) - with overlay option
* you can create user's layers (map types)
* support Joomla! 3.0
* bugfix for user entering placemarks (not initial value for infowin and defaults)
* you can show polygons and circles
* you can use editor to edit polygons and polylines
* you can use editor when create new path
* in path details now is shown your result of drawing paths
* you can set title, description and Addition HTML text for bubble for paths
* bugfix for placemark list hide(show)
I very glad that used it, but waiting for Api 2.0 support
This extention works great to show path for magazine, marks on city map and other means
Performance is optimal for Russia. since it use Yandex maps, for non-Russia GoogleMaps maybe better.
Config is little too complicated, maybe, for simple "find us on map" page it's overkill, but still - very powerful, lot of abilities and ways to configure.
The API v2 is coming soon.
I've done about 70%.
Just wait a little ;)
A little bit tricky, but easy to use after reading wiki.
It is possible to create own maps at ya.maps website and import them.
Can be inserted everywhere on page.
Thanks for excellent extension!
And you can try to use Zh GoogleMap :)