The basis is the current Google Map API V3, there is no API key required. Backend language is in English and German.
## Create and View Google Maps ##
- create maps after the WYSIWYG method
- create full copies of maps
- all Google Map parameters can be set individually
- central map control button
- Integration of map content in the Site Search
- Frontend with mobile device detection for the control button
- Integration of the maps as a link in the articles and issue a modal window
- Integrating the maps in article editor and modules
- Language of the map is equal Website Language
- de, en, fr are installed, their own languages can be created for the map control button
## Advanced map options ##
- small overview map
- Zoom limit
- Weather display
- Display of bike paths, road transport, public transportation (e.g. metro lines)
## Create your own content ##
- Creating markers
- Marker with mouse over text, which can be optionally selected a marker that the Board start has an open info window
- Icon selection for markers per tree view
- Creating rectangles
- Create circles and specify the radius in meters
- Create geodesic lines by setting markers with height profile
- Create geodesic polygon/area with info window
- Inserting text, images, links, etc. (HTML box)
- and much more...
Unhappily it seems to have some issues with the current (3.2.4) Joomla! version, and documentation is apparently available only in German.
Due to this issues(and for the time being) I keep the rating on "Average", but I will gladly give it an Excellent if the issues are solved.
To the developer: I left you details of the issues in the extension's "Comment, report and bugs" page