Visit the project website for the J1.5 version.
- Displays live weather conditions of selected location(s) on your website. No weather forecasts.
- Uses public NOAA weather data from locations around the world, without the need to register or subscribe, therefore truly free.
- Flexible weather data retrieval.
- Configurable, including metric and USA units, icon set, display width, metar retrieval mode.
- Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- Language: English.
- Downloadable language pack for additional front-end languages.
- Easy to implement. You'll be up and running in minutes, certainly if you read the basic instructions first.
Also available as a Premium and Business edition. These include two additional icon sets and the option to have the sunrise/sunset time automatically calculated and applied to the displayed day/night weather icons, display colour options and much more.
But if you want various locations you have to edit lots of METAR stations in the parameters.
No option to remove the drop down info box either just in case you want a basic listing of temp/location.
***That Refresh on choosing a new weather forecast is really annoying me already.
Thank you for you honesty.
The option to hide the drop down list is in the premium and business edition of the module. See the module's configuration options page at the project's website. For each station, you need to enter the station code, its description (what name is to be displayed), its time zone, sunrise and sunset times. In total five parameters that are all required for the proper functioning of the module.
Your submit name suggests that you experienced problems. I would like to know what these are/were. Maybe they are resolved by downloading the latest version. If not, please let me know so I can help you.
Get the 4 digit airport codes for whatever region you wish to show the weather for, size it, synchronize the time and sunrise, customize the look, all in the parameters and you are away.
Rob responded quickly and went beyond the call of duty helping me specially customize the module. Sensational.
Simple and it works a charm. Hartelijk bedankt mensen for putting this together it is fabulous.
Bedankt Rob voor deze extension!