- This extension requires registration to download.
"The first App and component in the world"
JoomPhoto Mobile lets you share photos from your Android device to your site Joomla!
JoomPhoto Mobile is composed of a component for Joomla! and Android App.
JoomPhoto Mobile allows you to share real-time pictures taken from your Android device with just a few "touch" to your Joomla site!
Joomla! 1.6 / 1.7 / 2.5
Component Phoca Gallery for Joomla! 1.6 / 1.7 / 2.5 / 3.0
Device Android (tested since 2.2.1 or higher)
App Android "JPhoto Mobile" v1.1 http://goo.gl/oppIK
- Bugfix: Adapter of Phoca Gallery:
Fixed bug on the external links.
Fixed bug on create Date of upload.
- Added in Phoca Gallery Adapter:
Upload images in the "Category folder" if set in the category section. If not set "folder" in category, then the images are uploaded in "jphotomobile" folder.
The management of the permissions of the categories, for JoomGallery and Phoca Gallery, using the configuration of the photo gallery
JomSocial 2.8.4 for Joomla!25 and Joomla!3
Ozio Gallery 4.0.0 Beta4 for Joomla!3
JoomGallery 3.0.0 Beta for Joomla!3
Phoca Galley 4.0.0 RC for Joomla!3
Ignite Gallery 3.4 for Joomla!3
- Integrated in the Option section "Not published" flag, for do not publishing (in real time) the images when uploaded from Device Mobile
- Saving the User ID that save images from Davice Mobile (for JoomPhoto, Phoca Galley)
- Joomla!3.x Compatible
- Added Ignite Gallery (Joomla!2.5 & Joomla!3.0)
- Added ACL (Access Control List)
- Added JoomGallery (only on Joomla!2.5)
- Added Ozio Gallery (only on Joomla!2.5)
- Added Phoca Gallery (only on Joomla!2.5)
Comunque e' spettacolare bravi bravi bravi.
I'm glad to have found this component. Works Works Funzionaaaaa. Hopefully in the future we can do to create and upload multiple categories.
However and 'spectacular good good good.
about categories in Phocagallery. I test jphoto mobile and i found that
registered users can access all phocagallery categories and upload
images to all categories.
Now, an user can see and
upload images only in its categories (Super Administrator see and upload
in all categories)
Registered User can see and upload images if:
- in category the user is setted how "Owner"
- in category the user is
setted how "Upload Rights" (or the "Upload Rights" is setted All
They are fast
very simple interface.
i wish i could store multiple websites in the app
maybe this is not related to joomphoto but joomgallery, but very high resolution pictures sent via this app would arrive on my server but not processed into thumbnails and details and therefore not go live onto the page
i love this plugin!
Contact us on forum:
for verify the problem of the thumbnails and details in JoomGallery