Mobile Joomla! is also the easiest way to speed up your responsive template performance up to 400% on mobile devices.
Mobile Joomla! is trusted by more than 150,000 Joomla! users and used to mobilize over 15,000,000 pages.
Mobile Joomla! Benefits:
* Easy - Install and have a stunning mobile site out-of-the-box
* Fast - Less waiting & more engagement for your visitors, better conversion for you
* Performance - Up to 400% better performance for your responsive templates
* Optimized - Best user experience, no matter what mobile device or browser your visitors use
* Widest mobile device support, from feature phones to smartphones & tablets
* True optimization for your mobile site, accorting to each device's capabilities
* Multi template and layout support for different device segments
* Up to 400% performance boost for responsive templates
* 3rd party mobile template support
* Custom mobile modules, menus, layouts
* Advanced image optimization
* Sub-domain redirection per device category
* Compatibility with 3rd party extensions, modules and plugins
The less we can do is support this kind of components and work by donating or keeping the links to recommend (which are not intrusive in any way)
Many negative comments should be ashamed.
Within 10 minutes, I had my site displaying a mobile component. It was beautiful.
The component gives you the ability to duplicate certain modules you may have and assign them to a mobile module position.
The ads were an issue, due to the site being for a non-profit organization, but they provided a plugin that would remove the ads with the click of a button. I'll be using this component for years to come.
THANK YOU for your hard work.
If you choose to use this component, read the documentation they provide on your site.
Hi, thanks for taking your time to review. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied, however, we'd like to clarify certain issues in your review so that it does not mislead other users who would greatly benefit.
- There is nothing hidden on Mobile Joomla! Not only it's open source and well documented, but also integrated support ads are clearly communicated before you download and install Mobile Joomla! with clear instructions on how to simply remove them for free.
- Ads visible on your mobile site is generated by Google based on your site content. So if you believe they are crappy, it's not due to our extension.
Installed it, tested and tossed it out again. The users are better off just browsing the standard site.
Hi there, thanks for taking your time to review.
Desktop and mobile use cases are not the same. Often, menus to be displayed on mobile are different than on desktop. In order to offer such flexibility, we have easy to follow instructions on how to setup mobile menus so that you can tailor your mobile site based on your needs.
Above fact and use cases also apply to modules and other components. For this reason we offer growing number of extensions for each module/component, so that you would be able to mobilize your site in the best possible way for your visitors.
It's true the component works like a charm. But I encountered a couple of difficulties and horrors while trying to imply it in my website.
First off for the Joomla tweaker like myself, it's not very useful, as it doesn't display modules (much of the content in my website is jumi and custom html with embedded videos, including JoomFish translation to spanish.)
And secondly and one of the worst and most embarrasing things that have happened to me in my job of only 2 and a half years:
I enabled it went home from my job, and by accident didn't realize the ad module that displays in the bottom fetches info about your site and displays whatever brand relates to the existing content. Do you know what that means? It means that if you're selling a specific type of oil, other types of oil show up in the ad module, obviously disregarding if that type of oil is provided by the competition. So I just come home from work and my boss called me telling me to take the module down because of the ad. He was obviously upset, and so was I, days before receiving a promotion. I'll just pray it doesn't affect my work.
A complete disappointment. This is something that will upset me for days to come.
Hi there, thanks for taking your time posting your review. We are sorry to hear your negative experience. To avoid such cases, we posted clear notifications (right before you download and install Mobile Joomla!), countless forum and blog posts. Simply taking time and paying attention to such notifications would avoid such unfortunate cases, also potentially misleading ratings, which maybe caused not due to poor product performance, but personal negligence.
1. If you are a business user get the "Remove Support Ads" plugin from their site, just the 1st ad I got was some strange prostata thing, oh no. It's a pitty because I would like to support their excellent work, by donation, docs buying or whatever.
2. If you are running a multilingual site you are limited to flat menu hierarchies. Maybe they get this fixed one day.
All in all excellent work, congratulations to the developer (s)