Mobile Joomla! is also the easiest way to speed up your responsive template performance up to 400% on mobile devices.
Mobile Joomla! is trusted by more than 150,000 Joomla! users and used to mobilize over 15,000,000 pages.
Mobile Joomla! Benefits:
* Easy - Install and have a stunning mobile site out-of-the-box
* Fast - Less waiting & more engagement for your visitors, better conversion for you
* Performance - Up to 400% better performance for your responsive templates
* Optimized - Best user experience, no matter what mobile device or browser your visitors use
* Widest mobile device support, from feature phones to smartphones & tablets
* True optimization for your mobile site, accorting to each device's capabilities
* Multi template and layout support for different device segments
* Up to 400% performance boost for responsive templates
* 3rd party mobile template support
* Custom mobile modules, menus, layouts
* Advanced image optimization
* Sub-domain redirection per device category
* Compatibility with 3rd party extensions, modules and plugins
The only problem I have with it is that some browsers appear to get "stuck" in mobile mode. I have no idea why....
I had actually spent a couple of days building a semi-clone of my main site for mobiles and was contemplating the oncoming difficulty of keeping the two sites in sync. Had I known about this two days before I would willingly have forked out a decent sum for it.
However it does have drawbacks, of a minimal sort. First the ads, take away from a business website so I removed them using the FREE plug-in [guys you really should charge a few bucks for that!] Secondly, for testing purposes I used iBBdemo2 and when I switched to "Standard Version" I could not switch back and could not clear cache on the simulator. To avoid the cache problem I disabled that module too, in case it affects devices I have not had a chance to test with. Finally some of the modules do not display well on the mobile, particularly wide forms. When I have time I shall create mobile versions in hidden menus on the main site to get around that too.
Overall in my opinion, an essential extension.
the default Joomla installation package. 100% recommended, easy to use and put
up, even without experience. If you want to change the language can
do so because there are several plugins that are installed, for messages that appear to
foot mobile devices. Also if you want to remove the word Joomla
appears on mobiles within the same plugin the option for removal, as well
that the manufacturer offers a plugin for that. Thanks for your work first class.
then i re-setting the menu and the parameters. i even create new category for this especial mobile menu for the articles. works fine on the mobile menu and template. but the link goes error once more if i go to the index page.
somehome the menu only works on sub-page of my page. if show the readcrumbs it goes:
home >> home
it tried again and again and again....still don't works...so finallay i have to change my menu to make my site run on my way....(sigh)
I just wish they had an API so that
I could integrate their mobile functionality with other components I'd like to mobilise. Other than that though, works out the box, works WELL and will DEFINITELY add real value to your site.
Well done guys!
This module is the best extension I've ever installed and my site looks beautiful on the first phone I checked it against.
Fits to the screen, size adjustable and drop down menus all work. Exact replica of the original size.
This is definitely recommended!
Thanks Mobile Joomla!