The moJOOM component provides the following features:
* User Profile: Profile landing page provides navigation to feature like Wall, photo gallery, video support, groups, event, messaging, and friends.
*Message: Message is similar to emails in moJOOM. Users can send private message to friends which is only viewable by selected recipient. Message feature includes inbox, outbox and compose.
* Gallery : Gallery gives you facility to view photos and videos. This photos are uploaded from Joomla-Jomsocial webadmin.
* MoJOOM Templates: With three variation of mojoom mobile templates from this package, your site gets a new level of creativity.
* Activity Stream : All users love to know about all recent activities taking place in community at one place such as latest wall posts, blog entries, comments, pictures, and videos shared by the members.
* Friends : Social Networking site is for making lots of new friends, catch old ones and share the same interests with other members. This makes it easy to search friends with specific criteria. All this from mobile!
* More : More contains Groups and Events which makes easier to interact with everyone and will have tremendous growth in membership
->Group :: Group is bunch of members engage in same interest.
-> Event :: Easily manage your events. Event makes members engaged with each other.
Note : pkg_mojoom_J1.7 package is compatible with joomla 2.5
Will require a lot of additional work for get good results.
The supports is not good.
I dont recommend buy extension for professional sites.
We are sorry to hear that you did not have good experience with mojoom although your feedback doesn't give much detail for us to understnad the problem you faced.
We did not see any support request from you in our system.
Support flatly refused to consider providing support for multiple templates whereby the entire Joomla website should be able to run with MobileJoomla and its default templates, but only once the "Community/Jomsocial" link gets ticked, then the MoJoom template should load. This for me makes supreme sense and failure to allow this prevents this extension from truly shining.
Unfortunately, when you go for MoJoom...then you have to say goodbye to MobileJoomla and run their extension in the MoJoom template exclusively.
Thanks for the constructive comments. We have already mentioned on our site that it doesn't support third party extension like mobilejoomla.
Will take care of your suggestions and implement the mobilejoomla compatibility in next version.
The support is highly poor. I have reported at the forum and send several mails still no reply. The support is a dead area. I cannot get it to work and they never reply...it is very ridiculous.
I hope they will not ignore this comment too
Thanks for using our extension.
We are always ready to provide 100% support to our users. We have already answered you on your submitted ticket dated 1st April and we asked for your site url and joomla credentials. Because after some information only we can give you exact answers and solve your problem. You can check your email or login at our site and your support ticket answer.
I hope you can understand. Still we will ready to solve your issue, just provide us site url and joomla credentials detail in ticket.
As a final note: this is the best alternative to iJoomer because:
1. iJoomer is only in iTunes.
2. Updating through iTunes is a pain (I have 3 apps in iTunes currently)
3. The Mojoom Component is available on all mobile devices with instant updates without having to update through Google or Apple-> BONUS
Drawback: They used a Wordpress site to deliver this component, so it ended up taking me several days to get the component because the eCommerce failed on WP. Come on Mojoom, how could you disgrace this great JOOMLA! component with a WP site? (I did not deduct rating for their WP site, but probably should have :)
Thanks for nice feedback for moJOOM.
We have solved the download issues on website and now you can easily download the extension and access support center.
For us Wordpress and Joomla both are powerful platform and we uses them as per the need of hour.
By the way we are big Joomla fans :)