- This extension requires registration to download.
* Works with local or remote media
* Unlimited albums with independent configuration
* Unlimited media files per album
* Unlimited albums per gallery
* HTML support on description fields
* Power to show .mp4, .mov, .fla and another flash-supported codec videos
* Automatic thumbnail resizing
* YouTube video support
* Display gallery as a component or module
* Module supports embedded, pop-up, automatic pop-up and lightbox modes
* Gallery size customizable
* Can have multiple galleries on at the same time
* Flash-based gallery with three display modes: Grid, Mosaic and Carousel
* Auto-resizing grid
* Advanced video player
* Pan and Zoom
- Only main albums, no sub-albums
- No multiple file uploads, you have to select and describe each and every picture(or other media) individually, which is very time consuming if you have a lot of media files.
- Every album or media needs a thumbnail file to be selected otherwise you can't save it.
- As thumbnail file you can choose the selected picture, but often it's too big and you get a blanc thumbnail.
- For other media, like .flv, you also have to select/create your own thumbnail before you can save.
- No access right settings for albums or media. You have to define access by assigning the component to different menu items or creating module instances, and give those the appropriate rights.
- The display layout is very dark (black), as are the media controls(grey) and they only light up on mouse over, which make them hard to find. No settings for changing these colors.
Beside all this I could not get this extension to show properly on my site. I tried with IE9 and Firefox5 and different Flashplayer versions, but no luck yet. Not all media is listed, and/or it runs halve inside, or halve outside the view.
So, I do not recommend this extension. It's not worth the price and most free extensions out there are much better.
Please remove the (-) review - it is very harsh and not nice