* Can display photos, photo groups, external pages, Flickr photos, Picasa albums, inline content with fancy lightbox effect
* 5 themes
* Various transition types
* Slideshow support
* Can display Flickr photos
* Can display Flickr photo sets (requires Flickr API)
* Can display Photobucket albums
* Can display Picasa album photos
* Can display external pages and articles in a lightbox
* Supports multiple galleries on the page
* Several customizable properties
* Can use folder path to build gallery from images in the folder/can use use path to thumbnails
* Supports sorting of images in ascending/descending order
* Thumbnails can be taken from specific folder or generated by changing image dimensions with saving aspect ratio. Thumbnails can be resized, rotated, cropped, cropped & resized to fit your needs
* Can show single thumbnail which when clicked will show full gallery
* Can show specified number of images from local folder
* Can display inline content: wrap content with plugin code and use singleImage or singleText attributes to show the link or thumbnails
* Automatically adds descriptions for Flickr images. Descriptions for images from local folder can be added by placing artcolorbox.txt file to image folder
* Slideshow support
* w3c compliant
* alt tags are automatically generated
* This is evolving extension, we frequently add new functionality per customer requests
* Demo with slideshow using theme 1: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=53
* Demo without slideshow using theme 2: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=54
* Single image demo using theme 3: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55
* External webpages demo using theme 4: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56
* Flickr images demo using theme 5: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57
Great job! Thinking over some more paid plugins you offer. And, last but not least, great, pro-active and fast support (you can "google" it everywhere, by the way).
But, I gotta say, support is really important to me, and I'm happy to let everyone know that when I had an issue, the response time and help was just great.
This one's really worth adding to your portfolio.
But its the Art Colorbox support team for the module is what really stands out. They were quick to respond and very knowledgeable.
I'm really impressed with the artetics.com tools and support.
Support is excellent, very quick and constructive
However, I feel that some support issues could be avoided if teh website and plugin descriptions were more extensive.
e.g.: I had a technical problem in this plugin (it didn't work properly) due to an older version of the plugin (so I was told after artetic support). But I bought the plugin yesterday and got access to it by a link provided by Artetics.
I think they should have provided teh latest version in the first place.
but hey, it works like a charm so who's complaining? :)
The ability to show any sort of set of photos, be they in picasa, flickr or even a directory on your hard drive is the most handy thing for my implementation where i don't know how article writers will submit their photos.
Amazing service level!