* Can display: photos, photo groups; pages, articles, modules; Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket images, Youtube, Vimeo video; Amazon S3 images; inline content with a fancy lightbox effect
* 6 themes : black, white, new_black, new_white, spanish_black, spanish_white
* Comes as user-friendly module (just select the values you need and your gallery is done) + highly-customizable plugin
* Can display photos from local folder, thumbnails can be shown from another folder
* Can display Flickr photos and Flickr photo sets (requires Flickr API)
* Can display Photobucket albums
* Can display Picasa album photos
* Can display external pages, K2 items and articles in a lightbox
* Can list articles from specified category or K2 category
* Can be used in Virtue Mart flypage
* Can show gallery from remote images (requires additional file to placed on that server)
* Supports multiple galleries on the page
* Slideshow support
* Carousel/Image slider option
* Cloud Carousel - autorotation of images, image reflection
* Can display news and articles in a fancy way
* Several customizable properties
* Can be modal or not
* Lightbox can be shown on page load - show alerts
* Ability to display single thumbnail and show full gallery in popup after clicking this thumbnail
* Internationalization support
* Thumbnails can be resized, cropped, rotated to any angle, greyscaled
* Can auto-generate thumbnails saving aspect radio and caching generated images
* Comes with editor button for easy use
* This is evolving extension, we frequently add new functionality per customer requests
* Fast and reliable support
* Strong community. Don't limit your fantasy, join thousands of happy customers
* Documentation in PDF format: http://www.artetics.com/free/joomla/artsexylightbox_documentation.pdf
Demo with white theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59
New white theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=89
Spanish black theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=91
Flickr demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60
Picasa gallery demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106
Carousel/Image slider demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=94
Usage examples: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61
Cloud carousel demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109
Virtue Mart: http://bit.l
I wanted a module which could show a thumbnail from an internal folder. This thumbnail needed to change after a few seconds and be able to popup a lightbox when clicked.
When i tried this module i found out that this was not possible yet. So i made a thread in there forum and after a few min i got a response. He then made a special made package for me which did what i mentioned above.
So excellent support got an reply back in a few minutes. And when the problem was clear he provided me with a special made package that solved my problem.
I'm always hesitant to pay for commercial plugins, with Joomla being open-source, but Art Sexy Lightbox is one plugin that is worth way more than the pocket-change they charge.
I'm totally blown away by the quality of service, which is sadly a rare thing these days, but what a treat when you do get quality after sales support :D
Don't hestitate to buy from these guys!
The technical support is amazing!!! They addressed my custom request for a feature that the module didn't have within a few hours and had me new code within the day!!! SUPERB!!!
You won't regret purchasing this lightbox!
They walked through what I was trying to do and informed me it was due to my editor converting quotes to HTML entities. Very friendly people, and prompt service. Well worth the $15.
Thanks again artetics!
I created a complex article, then went to move it to a custom HTML module, but since modules don't work well with plug-in tags, it didn't work.
One quick email to Artetics support and literally within minutes they logged into my development environment, installed a customHTML Artetics modules, and my issue was resolved.
I made a few suggestions and received instantaneous response from their team.
Wonderful product, excellent support.
Thank You Artetics!
Far exceeds expectations for support for a product with a low cost.
One note: If you want to use in custom-html module, ask for the htmlCustomMod. Works like a charm!
If you need a slick, smooth, editable light box feature for your Joomla site, this is the way to go for sure!
I will most definitely be using more of their products and hopefully I have trouble using them (not really) for their support team is awesome to work with!
The rating system here does not allow me to give them the score they deserve, if so, it would be a super, awesome, excellent with 12 stars!!!
Prices are good for those with a tight budget, like me. I will surely be heading back when I need an extension.
The module is great, the artetics people are wonderful! Thank you...