* Can display: photos, photo groups; pages, articles, modules; Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket images, Youtube, Vimeo video; Amazon S3 images; inline content with a fancy lightbox effect
* 6 themes : black, white, new_black, new_white, spanish_black, spanish_white
* Comes as user-friendly module (just select the values you need and your gallery is done) + highly-customizable plugin
* Can display photos from local folder, thumbnails can be shown from another folder
* Can display Flickr photos and Flickr photo sets (requires Flickr API)
* Can display Photobucket albums
* Can display Picasa album photos
* Can display external pages and articles in a lightbox
* Can list articles from specified category or K2 category
* Can be used in Virtue Mart flypage
* Can show gallery from remote images (requires additional file to placed on that server)
* Supports multiple galleries on the page
* Slideshow support
* Carousel/Image slider option
* Cloud Carousel - autorotation of images, image reflection
* Can display news and articles in a fancy way
* Several customizable properties
* Can be modal or not
* Lightbox can be shown on page load - show alerts
* Ability to display single thumbnail and show full gallery in popup after clicking this thumbnail
* Internationalization support
* Thumbnails can be resized, cropped, rotated to any angle, greyscaled
* Can auto-generate thumbnails saving aspect radio and caching generated images
* Comes with editor button for easy use
* This is evolving extension, we frequently add new functionality per customer requests
* Fast and reliable support
* Strong community. Don't limit your fantasy, join thousands of happy customers
* Documentation in PDF format: http://www.artetics.com/free/joomla/artsexylightbox_documentation.pdf
Demo with white theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59
New white theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=89
Spanish black theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=91
Flickr demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60
Picasa gallery demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106
Carousel/Image slider demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=94
Usage examples: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61
Cloud carousel demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109
Virtue Mart: http://bit.ly/cL1lUy
And when I got a problem the support on their forum was excellent. They helped me over mail for hours. And in the end it turned out there was a 3rd party extension that caused the problem and they continued to assist. Ace extension, ace team!
Sometimes the documentation is lacking some details BUT Artetics has an amazing support and often have replied within minutes to my questions. Also over the weekend!
This is very user oriented!!
A good tip for newbies like me is to visit the thread about Art Sexy Lightbox on the artetics website.
If you have difficulties, e-mail the team and they'll get back to you with clean answers very quickly.
Thank you for your comment.
Link to PDF documentation is on the main page of extension: artetics.com/ARTools/art-sexylightbox
You should have contacted us with your questions - we are always happy to provide users with support. We have helped thousands of users. Unfortunately, you did not contacted us with your questions.
Support - Awesome
Ease of Use - Awesome
I have tried a couple of the "free" galleries. I ended up with this one because, I asked the developer for a couple modifications. The response time for each question was great. The clarity of the answers was great. The willingness to work with what I asked for was great.
When I received the purchased product, it worked exactly as I expected.
I would purchase from this developer again, without hesitation.
Thanks for going above and beyond!
Support pointed out there was a problem with my php configuration and after my host changed it, it still didn't work because my php had some troubles with XML configuration. These guys changed their code so it still support my server. They even go further. I asked them what they wanted me to pay for extra functionality and they make this functionality for free! Now everyone can display the album cover from a picasa album and when clicking seeing all the pictures in the album. A pity Picasa xml feeds are a bit slow so you can't use too much albums on one page.
Nevertheless a wonderfull service and this for only 15$!!!
Thank you for your comment.
1. Documentation in PDF format: http://www.artetics.com/free/joomla/artsexylightbox_documentation.pdf
2. Several demos with usage examples and attributes descriptions on our demo site
3. Forum where customers share their experience and get support
Please let us know what type of documentation you would like to be added.
As for the application, it's excellent and well worth the money, everyone here loves how easy it was to setup and modify versus others we dealt with.
I had a minor problem with some advanced functionality, the support team helped me immediately - it turned out to be something I did wrong, but they accessed by backend and configured everything for me.
I highly recommend Artetics for any of their technology, and of course this extension works as advertised!