* Can display: photos, photo groups; pages, articles, modules; Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket images, Youtube, Vimeo video; Amazon S3 images; inline content with a fancy lightbox effect
* 6 themes : black, white, new_black, new_white, spanish_black, spanish_white
* Comes as user-friendly module (just select the values you need and your gallery is done) + highly-customizable plugin
* Can display photos from local folder, thumbnails can be shown from another folder
* Can display Flickr photos and Flickr photo sets (requires Flickr API)
* Can display Photobucket albums
* Can display Picasa album photos
* Can display external pages, K2 items and articles in a lightbox
* Can list articles from specified category or K2 category
* Can be used in Virtue Mart flypage
* Can show gallery from remote images (requires additional file to placed on that server)
* Supports multiple galleries on the page
* Slideshow support
* Carousel/Image slider option
* Cloud Carousel - autorotation of images, image reflection
* Can display news and articles in a fancy way
* Several customizable properties
* Can be modal or not
* Lightbox can be shown on page load - show alerts
* Ability to display single thumbnail and show full gallery in popup after clicking this thumbnail
* Internationalization support
* Thumbnails can be resized, cropped, rotated to any angle, greyscaled
* Can auto-generate thumbnails saving aspect radio and caching generated images
* Comes with editor button for easy use
* This is evolving extension, we frequently add new functionality per customer requests
* Fast and reliable support
* Strong community. Don't limit your fantasy, join thousands of happy customers
* Documentation in PDF format: http://www.artetics.com/free/joomla/artsexylightbox_documentation.pdf
Demo with white theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59
New white theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=89
Spanish black theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=91
Flickr demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60
Picasa gallery demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106
Carousel/Image slider demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=94
Usage examples: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61
Cloud carousel demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109
Virtue Mart: http://bit.l
But as long as the support team is patient, quick and friendly in such an exemplary manner, I will not hesitate to contact them anytime.
Docu: surely 5* soon ;-)
Time to start exploring more of this company's components, modules & plugins.
Worth every penny.
Thanks.....a truly satisfied customer
Thank you for your review.
The sales system is improved now. We try to send the download link as soon as we receive the order. However some email providers may consider email as spam so customers may want to check their junk email as well.
We are always ready to support and send the extension by email - feel free to contact us in case of any issues.
Normal easy installation as typical J!.
You can easily call the plugin within your articles.
The graphics and animations are excellent... very very professional looking.
I gave it 5 stars, and I would give it 2 more if I could because of the developers.
I posted on their forums for an additional feature request, and within days it was implemented!!
The new version was sent to me via eMail and it worked perfectly right out of the box.
Developers are always active and easy to contact.
Thanks Artetics! =)
Only negative thing: I'm showing multiple galleries on 1 page. Showing 1 single image per gallery and when clicking on the pic the slideshow starts. I really hope they can change the way it loads. Because wright now, all pictures are loaded when opening the page. This way it takes pretty long before page is ready to be seen.
For the rest, good one. But to be honest, when paying 20 dollars it must be working!
Thank you for the review. This is fixed in the latest version of extension.
First class support too, did expect to get support within minutes and such detailed responses.
Excellent work guys, great extension and support.
It's easy to use, you can tune behaviour exactly the way you like.
BUT, what really surprised me...
We requested an additional feature, the team had it available within 48 hours after requesting it...!!!
There is no question that price/quality ratio is amazingly good! with this lightbox you get a lot of bang for your buck!!!
I did find it a little difficult to try to get thumbnails exactly how I wanted them, but after leaving a note on the forum, tech support emailed me directly and helped me solve my problems. Now I have a gallery that looks great and works just how I need it.