* Can display: photos, photo groups; pages, articles, modules; Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket images, Youtube, Vimeo video; Amazon S3 images; inline content with a fancy lightbox effect
* 6 themes : black, white, new_black, new_white, spanish_black, spanish_white
* Comes as user-friendly module (just select the values you need and your gallery is done) + highly-customizable plugin
* Can display photos from local folder, thumbnails can be shown from another folder
* Can display Flickr photos and Flickr photo sets (requires Flickr API)
* Can display Photobucket albums
* Can display Picasa album photos
* Can display external pages and articles in a lightbox
* Can list articles from specified category or K2 category
* Can be used in Virtue Mart flypage
* Can show gallery from remote images (requires additional file to placed on that server)
* Supports multiple galleries on the page
* Slideshow support
* Carousel/Image slider option
* Cloud Carousel - autorotation of images, image reflection
* Can display news and articles in a fancy way
* Several customizable properties
* Can be modal or not
* Lightbox can be shown on page load - show alerts
* Ability to display single thumbnail and show full gallery in popup after clicking this thumbnail
* Internationalization support
* Thumbnails can be resized, cropped, rotated to any angle, greyscaled
* Can auto-generate thumbnails saving aspect radio and caching generated images
* Comes with editor button for easy use
* This is evolving extension, we frequently add new functionality per customer requests
* Fast and reliable support
* Strong community. Don't limit your fantasy, join thousands of happy customers
* Documentation in PDF format: http://www.artetics.com/free/joomla/artsexylightbox_documentation.pdf
Demo with white theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59
New white theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=89
Spanish black theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=91
Flickr demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60
Picasa gallery demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106
Carousel/Image slider demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=94
Usage examples: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61
Cloud carousel demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109
Virtue Mart: http://bit.ly/cL1lUy
No bugs or installation problems. very fast and elegant. :)
I had an unusual request for the creators of the extension and they were more than happy to help me out. They didn't have to and I know for sure that my request was unusual and not at all promised by them -yet they wanted to make sure I was helped and did an amazing job!
Service like this is very rare and so is the quality of extensions.
I've tried close to 7 different lightbox type extensions and this is the only one that was flawless, easy, and had the best service.
I'd been looking for a tool just like this and after digging around for a bit I decided to go with Art Sexy Lightbox. So glad I did. Fantastic tool, with tons of versatility and implementation methods.
Initially I had some troubles getting it up and running. The issues had nothing to do with the extension I came to realize, but were small setup tweaks that needed to be done within Joomla!.
When I ran into trouble I contacted dev and within hours they contacted me back (and over a holiday weekend mind you!). By noon the next day the issue had been resolved. They even offered to go into my system and have a look. How cool is that?
Love the tool, and love the customer service. Great work all around! Thank you--and keep it up!!!
I have on several occasions contacted support because I couldn't get something just the way I wanted it, and on EVERY occasion they have replied within hours or even minutes with the solution, but also either an offer to solve your problem or they have simply gone gone ahead and corrected it for you and given the explanation of what was wrong. I have found them to be courteous that I almost feel guilty taking up their valuable time on issues that just maybe I could eventually work out.
The support from Art Sexy Lightbox should unquestionably be the benchmark that all other applications are rated from.
You simply couldn't offer a better service and I sincerely thank you for your input to my projects.
The capabilities of this module/plug-in make it a "must-have" for any Joomla developer.
Three thumbs way up for Art Sexy Lightbox and the Artetics Team. If all their products work this well and recieve the same level of support, I'd buy them all whether I need them or not!
Plugin provides a nice "gallery" look based off many optional sources and allows to to limit the # of pictures shown. Best money I ever spent on a joomla extension hands down!!
If you are using it to harvest content from web sites that require an email address as a username then you may need to turn off email cloaking.
I needed a good image lightbox for a client's antique chess set collecting web site and also for vanity to show off my own paintings at my jegart blog. A complication was that the client had invested a lot of time in building Picasa galleries and these had to be reused.
The module worked first time and the article plugin would have worked but I needed to contact tech support. The answer was back in an hour and they were very polite when it was my lack of knowledge which was at fault.
As a relative newcomer to Open Source I think this level of commercial development and support is excellent. Artetics have become my first stop for extensions.
I use Gantry framework and RocketTheme templates on my sites, and Art Sexy Lightbox wasn't displaying through one of the RT modules. The Artetics team was able to log into my site and update the module to allow the plugin to work.