* Can display: photos, photo groups; pages, articles, modules; Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket images, Youtube, Vimeo video; Amazon S3 images; inline content with a fancy lightbox effect
* 6 themes : black, white, new_black, new_white, spanish_black, spanish_white
* Comes as user-friendly module (just select the values you need and your gallery is done) + highly-customizable plugin
* Can display photos from local folder, thumbnails can be shown from another folder
* Can display Flickr photos and Flickr photo sets (requires Flickr API)
* Can display Photobucket albums
* Can display Picasa album photos
* Can display external pages, K2 items and articles in a lightbox
* Can list articles from specified category or K2 category
* Can be used in Virtue Mart flypage
* Can show gallery from remote images (requires additional file to placed on that server)
* Supports multiple galleries on the page
* Slideshow support
* Carousel/Image slider option
* Cloud Carousel - autorotation of images, image reflection
* Can display news and articles in a fancy way
* Several customizable properties
* Can be modal or not
* Lightbox can be shown on page load - show alerts
* Ability to display single thumbnail and show full gallery in popup after clicking this thumbnail
* Internationalization support
* Thumbnails can be resized, cropped, rotated to any angle, greyscaled
* Can auto-generate thumbnails saving aspect radio and caching generated images
* Comes with editor button for easy use
* This is evolving extension, we frequently add new functionality per customer requests
* Fast and reliable support
* Strong community. Don't limit your fantasy, join thousands of happy customers
* Documentation in PDF format: http://www.artetics.com/free/joomla/artsexylightbox_documentation.pdf
Demo with white theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59
New white theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=89
Spanish black theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=91
Flickr demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60
Picasa gallery demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106
Carousel/Image slider demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=94
Usage examples: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61
Cloud carousel demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109
Virtue Mart: http://bit.l
I have on several occasions contacted support because I couldn't get something just the way I wanted it, and on EVERY occasion they have replied within hours or even minutes with the solution, but also either an offer to solve your problem or they have simply gone gone ahead and corrected it for you and given the explanation of what was wrong. I have found them to be courteous that I almost feel guilty taking up their valuable time on issues that just maybe I could eventually work out.
The support from Art Sexy Lightbox should unquestionably be the benchmark that all other applications are rated from.
You simply couldn't offer a better service and I sincerely thank you for your input to my projects.
The capabilities of this module/plug-in make it a "must-have" for any Joomla developer.
Three thumbs way up for Art Sexy Lightbox and the Artetics Team. If all their products work this well and recieve the same level of support, I'd buy them all whether I need them or not!
Plugin provides a nice "gallery" look based off many optional sources and allows to to limit the # of pictures shown. Best money I ever spent on a joomla extension hands down!!
If you are using it to harvest content from web sites that require an email address as a username then you may need to turn off email cloaking.
I needed a good image lightbox for a client's antique chess set collecting web site and also for vanity to show off my own paintings at my jegart blog. A complication was that the client had invested a lot of time in building Picasa galleries and these had to be reused.
The module worked first time and the article plugin would have worked but I needed to contact tech support. The answer was back in an hour and they were very polite when it was my lack of knowledge which was at fault.
As a relative newcomer to Open Source I think this level of commercial development and support is excellent. Artetics have become my first stop for extensions.
I use Gantry framework and RocketTheme templates on my sites, and Art Sexy Lightbox wasn't displaying through one of the RT modules. The Artetics team was able to log into my site and update the module to allow the plugin to work.
Joomla programming experience: 1 year
These products are relatively inexpensive, but you can quickly spend a lot of money trying out products that don’t quite fit your needs. Many of the trial extensions are limited in such a way that you can’t hope to fully explore and test implantation without spending money.
Well with Art Sexy Lightbox, you have no need for any concern- the product installs well and it works exactly as I needed, both as a module and inline code.
After trying out my new toy, I then began to form a wish list, but quickly found that others had also wished similar additional features, which were later added- I just had not read through the examples supplied.
I want only a single image folder from which I can display different image sets on different pages, and so hiding all other images from thumbnail creation and the slide. Essentially a wild card filter for the images to be displayed. This one last wish was planted it in the forum, and within a few hours the author had implemented what I asked for, and sent me by email the latest version.
This extension is well worth its value and works well with my Artisteer templates.
If only ALL software was supported in this way......
I purchased Art Sexy Lightbox to use in a module position on my site and not only does the extension do a beautiful job, the developers actually made changes to the extension to accommodate something I needed. The reply to my post on their support forum was almost immediate and I had a modified zipped extension (which worked perfectly) emailed to me in less than an hour! Who does that?
Thanks for a great extension and incredible support!
Ok, first i used ArtSexyLightbox Lite edition. After satisfactory result i bought full product. It's easy to install, and even more easy to use. There is grate documentation on official site in .pdf written so well that even someone like me whose native language is not English can understand it. Support.....i wrote them an e-mail at 11:59 as i recall, and small problem i had was resolved in less than an hour. What else to say. Support 10/10. Really grate job fellas!
I made a positive review on another one of their products which was fantastic, but not this one.
Module Loaded fine, but no plugin was in the zip or loaded into the website at all.
I have spent two hours trying to get it to work as a thumbnail and lightbox and have now completely given up.
You need to install both plugin and module. Simply install them and you should be all set.
PDF documentation is available here: http://www.artetics.com/free/joomla/artsexylightbox_documentation.pdf
Please contact us by email in case you cannot find plugin and module - we will be happy to set this up and running for you: email@example.com