* Can display: photos, photo groups; pages, articles, modules; Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket images, Youtube, Vimeo video; Amazon S3 images; inline content with a fancy lightbox effect
* 6 themes : black, white, new_black, new_white, spanish_black, spanish_white
* Comes as user-friendly module (just select the values you need and your gallery is done) + highly-customizable plugin
* Can display photos from local folder, thumbnails can be shown from another folder
* Can display Flickr photos and Flickr photo sets (requires Flickr API)
* Can display Photobucket albums
* Can display Picasa album photos
* Can display external pages and articles in a lightbox
* Can list articles from specified category or K2 category
* Can be used in Virtue Mart flypage
* Can show gallery from remote images (requires additional file to placed on that server)
* Supports multiple galleries on the page
* Slideshow support
* Carousel/Image slider option
* Cloud Carousel - autorotation of images, image reflection
* Can display news and articles in a fancy way
* Several customizable properties
* Can be modal or not
* Lightbox can be shown on page load - show alerts
* Ability to display single thumbnail and show full gallery in popup after clicking this thumbnail
* Internationalization support
* Thumbnails can be resized, cropped, rotated to any angle, greyscaled
* Can auto-generate thumbnails saving aspect radio and caching generated images
* Comes with editor button for easy use
* This is evolving extension, we frequently add new functionality per customer requests
* Fast and reliable support
* Strong community. Don't limit your fantasy, join thousands of happy customers
* Documentation in PDF format: http://www.artetics.com/free/joomla/artsexylightbox_documentation.pdf
Demo with white theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59
New white theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=89
Spanish black theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=91
Flickr demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60
Picasa gallery demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106
Carousel/Image slider demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=94
Usage examples: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61
Cloud carousel demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109
Virtue Mart: http://bit.ly/cL1lUy
Joomla programming experience: 1 year
These products are relatively inexpensive, but you can quickly spend a lot of money trying out products that don’t quite fit your needs. Many of the trial extensions are limited in such a way that you can’t hope to fully explore and test implantation without spending money.
Well with Art Sexy Lightbox, you have no need for any concern- the product installs well and it works exactly as I needed, both as a module and inline code.
After trying out my new toy, I then began to form a wish list, but quickly found that others had also wished similar additional features, which were later added- I just had not read through the examples supplied.
I want only a single image folder from which I can display different image sets on different pages, and so hiding all other images from thumbnail creation and the slide. Essentially a wild card filter for the images to be displayed. This one last wish was planted it in the forum, and within a few hours the author had implemented what I asked for, and sent me by email the latest version.
This extension is well worth its value and works well with my Artisteer templates.
If only ALL software was supported in this way......
I purchased Art Sexy Lightbox to use in a module position on my site and not only does the extension do a beautiful job, the developers actually made changes to the extension to accommodate something I needed. The reply to my post on their support forum was almost immediate and I had a modified zipped extension (which worked perfectly) emailed to me in less than an hour! Who does that?
Thanks for a great extension and incredible support!
Ok, first i used ArtSexyLightbox Lite edition. After satisfactory result i bought full product. It's easy to install, and even more easy to use. There is grate documentation on official site in .pdf written so well that even someone like me whose native language is not English can understand it. Support.....i wrote them an e-mail at 11:59 as i recall, and small problem i had was resolved in less than an hour. What else to say. Support 10/10. Really grate job fellas!
I made a positive review on another one of their products which was fantastic, but not this one.
Module Loaded fine, but no plugin was in the zip or loaded into the website at all.
I have spent two hours trying to get it to work as a thumbnail and lightbox and have now completely given up.
You need to install both plugin and module. Simply install them and you should be all set.
PDF documentation is available here: http://www.artetics.com/free/joomla/artsexylightbox_documentation.pdf
Please contact us by email in case you cannot find plugin and module - we will be happy to set this up and running for you: email@example.com
I was not dissapointed, with a whole stack of additional features and at a very reasonable price I already felt that I had got my moneys worth.
I eventually came across something that I would like to do that the plugin did not already support. So I posted on the forum and within minutes I had recieved a reply asking me if I would like them to add the functionality.
Less than 24 hours later I recieved a new version of the plugin with the custom modification I had enquired about.
Communications are fast and reliable as is the extention itself!
I just can't rate these guys highly enough!
Thank you so much for helping me out :)
On top of that, support team is very efficient and reactive, less than two hours to get an answer to my questions.
Thanks for this nice component.