* Can display: photos, photo groups; pages, articles, modules; Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket images, Youtube, Vimeo video; Amazon S3 images; inline content with a fancy lightbox effect
* 6 themes : black, white, new_black, new_white, spanish_black, spanish_white
* Comes as user-friendly module (just select the values you need and your gallery is done) + highly-customizable plugin
* Can display photos from local folder, thumbnails can be shown from another folder
* Can display Flickr photos and Flickr photo sets (requires Flickr API)
* Can display Photobucket albums
* Can display Picasa album photos
* Can display external pages and articles in a lightbox
* Can list articles from specified category or K2 category
* Can be used in Virtue Mart flypage
* Can show gallery from remote images (requires additional file to placed on that server)
* Supports multiple galleries on the page
* Slideshow support
* Carousel/Image slider option
* Cloud Carousel - autorotation of images, image reflection
* Can display news and articles in a fancy way
* Several customizable properties
* Can be modal or not
* Lightbox can be shown on page load - show alerts
* Ability to display single thumbnail and show full gallery in popup after clicking this thumbnail
* Internationalization support
* Thumbnails can be resized, cropped, rotated to any angle, greyscaled
* Can auto-generate thumbnails saving aspect radio and caching generated images
* Comes with editor button for easy use
* This is evolving extension, we frequently add new functionality per customer requests
* Fast and reliable support
* Strong community. Don't limit your fantasy, join thousands of happy customers
* Documentation in PDF format: http://www.artetics.com/free/joomla/artsexylightbox_documentation.pdf
Demo with white theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59
New white theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=89
Spanish black theme: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=91
Flickr demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60
Picasa gallery demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106
Carousel/Image slider demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=94
Usage examples: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61
Cloud carousel demo: http://demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109
Virtue Mart: http://bit.ly/cL1lUy
What have to be mentioned is the very, very quick, effective and professionel support of the artetics.com team.
Sometimes it takes only minutes to get the answer of a special question.
You pay a little price for a lot of features an an excellent and friendly support.
I can highly recommend this extension.
The product works perfectly ans support is very good.
I had installed the free version first and when I upgraded to the paid version the lightbox quit funtioning properly.
Support was fast and friendly. Had me up and running in minutes. (I hadn't installed the plugin...ooppss..)
I notices Artetics has lots of other extentions. I will be back soon!!
I wanted a module which could show a thumbnail from an internal folder. This thumbnail needed to change after a few seconds and be able to popup a lightbox when clicked.
When i tried this module i found out that this was not possible yet. So i made a thread in there forum and after a few min i got a response. He then made a special made package for me which did what i mentioned above.
So excellent support got an reply back in a few minutes. And when the problem was clear he provided me with a special made package that solved my problem.
I'm always hesitant to pay for commercial plugins, with Joomla being open-source, but Art Sexy Lightbox is one plugin that is worth way more than the pocket-change they charge.
I'm totally blown away by the quality of service, which is sadly a rare thing these days, but what a treat when you do get quality after sales support :D
Don't hestitate to buy from these guys!
The technical support is amazing!!! They addressed my custom request for a feature that the module didn't have within a few hours and had me new code within the day!!! SUPERB!!!
You won't regret purchasing this lightbox!
They walked through what I was trying to do and informed me it was due to my editor converting quotes to HTML entities. Very friendly people, and prompt service. Well worth the $15.
Thanks again artetics!
I created a complex article, then went to move it to a custom HTML module, but since modules don't work well with plug-in tags, it didn't work.
One quick email to Artetics support and literally within minutes they logged into my development environment, installed a customHTML Artetics modules, and my issue was resolved.
I made a few suggestions and received instantaneous response from their team.
Wonderful product, excellent support.
Thank You Artetics!