One FREE & One PRO version is available for this extension. The features are:
- Customizable width, height and background color of the module and player.
- The player have Play button, Pause button, Draggable volume bar, Sound visualizer.
- Single and multiple MP3 song support.
- Text color, size, player color, button color, background color, visualizer color – Everything is editable from module parameter section.
- Player can show "Artist Name", "Song Name" and "Percentage of Volume".
Tags: mp3 player, media player, play, pause, volume control, visualizer.
One thing that I wanted to do but couldn't, was to have the song title to be a link to play the song. Instead, it seems as though only the play button is linkable, and I think this is slightly bad for usability seeing as though most users will expect the title to be a link.
If the developer could fix this for me that would be superb, but even without this feature I would still probably give the module a rating of five stars.
However, i think its too simple: for instance, there is not Next/previous song button if youre using multiple files... And that means that if you want to play one song of the list, you must first stop the current one...
I think itd very useful to play 1 song, but a bit limited to play multiole songs...!
Anyway, good job!
A simple but fully customizable free mp3 player module with a real-time non-fake WAVEFORM DISPLAY and no need to pre-encode audio files: I expected this feature for a log time.
This module works out of the box, I easily replaced immediatly all the previews on my music website. Thanks to RSwebtools!
1. to customize the play-pause button sign OVER color;
2. when listing more than 1 song, autostart of first track and and autoclose others when play press any (as 1pixelout player plugin does);
3. and most of all a plugin version of this module (easier than loadposition tag use in content).
By the way, thanks again! This module is a must-have!