Supports HTML5 fallback to native audio player on mobile devices. Download functionality and social bookmarks buttons.
- Automatic integration with Kunena forum component
- Works with phpBB forum (if it's wrapped and integrated with bridge inside joomla!)
- Translation for different languages (en/it/fr/de/es/nl/no/pl/pt/ru/se)
- Supports RTL languages (Arabic, Hebrew)
- Optional Download functionality
- Fully customizable download link and/or dropdown menu
- XHTML standard compliant
- Fully customizable colors with easy colour picker in plugin backend.
- Play multiple audio tracks with next/prev buttons
- Resizable player width
- It works on iPad/iPhone/iPod and modern Android smartphones with HTML5 fallback to native audio player
- Automatic fallback to plain audio tracks anchors on older mobile devices
- Integrated social bookmarks buttons to share audio tracks links/pages over the most popular social networks
- Tested compatibility with: FLEXIContent, Virtuemart, jSeblod CCK
- Possibility to show remaining time (instead of elapsed time)
- Custom Artist and/or Title information displayed for every song overriding mp3 metadata (ID3)
- Can play mp3 file from an external url
- Can play mpeg-based streaming sources
- Can use wildcard to match and play all mp3 files within a directory
- Fixed further IE6 compatibility
- It works with any Joomla version >= 1.5
Volume control is now included in version 2:
Sorry for the long delay but having to work more than finding free time to work on this plugin.
Tried contacting the developer three times.. no response. Looking for another solution.
Rating it "average" as far as Joomla extensions go.. great on price, flaky in consistency, bad on support.
Thanks for the tip, Rostislav. This plugin works great!!
AND - it's W3C Valid both CSS level 2.1 & XHTML 1.0...
Now that's what I call cool.....
Once again thank you!!
$tmp_row->text = JResponse::getBody();
$tmp_params = new JParameter(null);
$mainframe->triggerEvent('onMap', array( &$tmp_row, &$tmp_params ), true );
$mainframe->triggerEvent('onPrepareContent', array( &$tmp_row, &$tmp_params ), true );
exactly after the:
// trigger the onAfterRender events
JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark('afterRender') : null;
This does not work in Joomla latest version, please do not hack Joomla core and use a module instead, like: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/edition/custom-code-in-modules/4175
This product complies demonstratively well with Mr Einstein's advice: "Do it as simple as possible, but not simpler".
Please continue to do this great work on Mods and Plug-ins. We all appreciate it tremendously.
1) The span class used to surround the player in 1pixeloutplayer.php is "1pixelout." However, a css class cannot start with a number. For those of us who want to style that span (for instance display: block; border: #XXXXXX; etc;), the class must start with a letter, not a number.
2) There is no way to style the volume control color.
3) There is no way to change the color of the slider.