* Support all major Joomla versions
* Support responsive templates
* Handle variety of Media formats that flash can handle such as flv, mp4, 3g2, 3gp, aac, f4b, f4p, f4v, m4a, m4v, mov(h.264), sdp, vp6.
* HTML5 fallback.
* Color the skin on your Own.
* Flexible options to add Videos either by simply providing Video URL (or) using UPLOAD method.
* Youtube API to play Youtube videos.
* True Streaming methods like RTMP and Lighttpd.
* CDN streaming like Amazon Cloudfront, Highwinds SMIL and Bitgravity Streaming.
* Option to add Third party Embedcodes.
* Categorization of Videos.
* Front-end user upload.
* Modules for Both Player View and Gallery Views.
* Content Player Plugin for articles.
* Facebook Commenting option.
* Style the front-end of the Component using the admin integrated Custom CSS field.
* Translatable and SEF compatible.
* Rather than the Page Link, Share the Player itself in Facebook (with https disabled in your facebook account).
* Enable (or) Disable Auto Approval for Front-end Uploaded Videos.
* Options to control Thumbnail Dimensions in both Module and the Component.
* Overwrite Player's width & height properties in Module and Plugin.
* Added Search Module to search the Videos (Functions based on the Category Name, Video Title and Keywords / Tags added in the Video admin).
* Related Videos Inside the Player.
* Option to Enable / Disable unwanted Video Types for Front-End Upload section.
* Option to create Sub Categories.
* Support for Breadcrumbs.
* Ability to add Title and Description in Player Module.
* Custom Meta Keywords and Meta Description for both categories and videos.
* Single and Multi Videos Layout in Menu manager.
* Option to Play Latest and Popular Video using Player Module.
* Thumbnail option made as optional and default image will be added while the field is empty.
* Option to set both the videos and categories as Public or Registered.
* JComments integration. Could be configured through General Configuration Panel.
* Ability to show custom video ads.
What is new in 2.3.0 version ?
* Support for KOMENTO comments
I'd love to see pre-roll, post roll video actions added to player. Several other extensions offer this feature. We'd be willing to pay more if this was a feature. Is this something you might add in future release?
Im using it for a client site and he is enjoying it.
Simply because :
- It is very easy to use
- Custumisable player and skin
- Looks very good
- Quick and high quality support on their forum
The only suggestion that I can make is to view a progressbar when uploading a video using the "general uplod" method.
Thanks for your feedback.
Soon, we will be releasing our next version with option to view the uploading progress...
Thanks & Regards,
Thanks for your feedback.
Already, We have decided to remove that "Your Logo Here" watermark from our next version. And very soon, we will be updating our Documentation section more clear than it's now.
Hope, you would love it.
Thank you very much for your feedback. Your suggestion is highly appreciated and assure you that our upcoming version will have the Rating option.