- List articles by section, category, keyword or id;
- Possibility to add an intro text and/or a bottom link;
- Possibility to highlight active item;
- Possibility to customize the module's layout with one click, choosing between a classical layout (made with paragraph tags), the list layout or the CSS layout;
- Possibility to link a CSS class to the list layout, allowing you to adapt the module's appearance to your Joomla template;
- Possibility to customize the appearance of articles' creation date, letting you choose the graphical style, its position, and its format;
- Possibility to show article contents with an elegant and customizable popup; (requires RokBox plugin)
- Priority support for problems experienced during module installation or configuration.
Its very easy to use, very functional and feature full. and the customization is brilliant for my design needs. I cannot recommend this product enough ;)
Melvyn Phillips (BROMEL graphic and web design.)
Try it, it won't let you down.
This did it for me. All you do is choose the section OR category (yes, you can pick either one) and put a certain keyword in all the articles you want to use. So in one section I have three categories with a total of 30 articles. I picked three articles and put a keyword like "homenews" in the parameters keyword area. Then list the section and put that keyword in the module and tada! That was all it took.
Support is great. I had some minor issues and Daniele helped me right away.
Thanks for a great extension!