- It can display articles from Joomla's Content Manager, K2 and ZOO;
- You can choose to diplay/hide the title, intro text and image;
- You can choose to use the first image from the article's text or use the intro image (or the K2 item image);
- You can choose to open a preview popup or to open directly the articles page;
Documentation came with the purchase.
I contact pre-sales with a specific requirement, response stated it did not do what I wanted as standard but they would make the change for me.
Purchased the extension, contacted support and within 5 minutes I had a customised extension ready to install.
Everything works well, but when you go to one of the articles that are shown in the pinterest looking page, I have two titles.
It shows "Articles" on top en beneath "the actual title of the article".
And that looks weird.
I haven't found a solution yet and I didn't receive a response from their support.
- it shows articles in nice way
- easy to install and to configure
- few pre-designed outputs. It says 5 but 2 are very similar
- Non SEF urls. Component produces "index.php?article?id..." url's
- Component shows articles with Access "Registered" to non logged users as well
- No support forum
- Very limited support
I asked them how to fix mentioned issues and they replied: Yes it cannot do it. After I asked again about suggestions what to do, they stopped responding. This is not how support for paid component should work.
I purchased this component in their "Joomla package" with 10 other products. 4 other products from their package wasn't working.
My experience with many components or modules generally tells me this: Avoid developers without user support forums or be prepared to solve issues by yourself. This was true with this developer as well.
thanks for your feedback.
We're working on an update that will fix various bugfixes like the articles access issue that will be available in a few hours.
And we've also already sent you how to solve the SEF link issue for Joomla! articles.
For any other question or issue feel free to contact us using our support form and we'll reply asap.
your DM Support Team.
Hi Anjoy2, thanks for your feedback.
We're going to publish the documentation in a few days, meanwhile feel free to contact our support team for any question or issue.
your DM Support Team.