The module is the most eye-catching way to display featured articles in the slide show, The module usually put in the top of the main content. With many animations supported and have an easy to control the module displaying via simple parameters, you can do everything as you like and let your client see Your Site In a impression way.
* Support both Joomla! 1.5 Native and Joomla 1.6 , Joomla 2.5, Joomla 3.0 Native.
* Play slideshow with many directions such as horizontal, vertical direction (and more) mootools 1.1 and 1.2 framework.
* Allow display the list of articles from one or many categories.
* Customize User CSS formatting, allow override css in default template.
* Lightweight, modern and fast-loading design.
* Supports scrolling for the navigator as buttons to next or previous item in the list
* Fully compatible IE6+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5
* Support cropping, resizing thumbnail
* Support multiple themes on the Navigator .
* PHP version > 5.0
* Joomla version > 1.5.x
I've seen multiple bad reviews concerning bad support. However when I opened a support ticket, I got my question answered in about a week. This is great support for a free module in my opinion.
Thanks to the authors.
I have hit one problem and that is with a Responsive template where the module doesn't reduce gracefully but I would be surprised if this issue isn't resolved very soon.
The extension looks fanky but the developer has made NO documentation on how to make this work and you have to find it out yourself. Yes, even though that he CLAIMS there is documentation, in reality there is NO documentation. I personally lost 3 hours looking everywhere. And don't consider asking the developer, he doesn't even reply to customers with PAID versions or in forums.
He (or they) works hard for making many many plugins but there is no real care for his customers. Compare a super-duper documentation such as the Akeeba Backup with this non-existent trash.
Dev, I 'm sorry for the hard critic, but someone should shout truth about Joomla's sake.
After trying 5 different content sliders which all promised but failed to deliver, I found your extension.
Installation was easy and the configuration options gave me exactly the results I wanted for the health and fitness website I am building.
Thank you very much for your work. I recommend this extension to anyone who needs a simple and elegant way to display their content.
Well, I chose this module because I could make many of the customizations through the parameters and only styling was needed to be done in the code, which you can do by creating a custom theme (just copy an existing one and make a couple adjustments) or simply create a custom stylesheet that'll override the default CSS.
Truly superb extension.