The module is the most eye-catching way to display featured articles in the slide show, The module usually put in the top of the main content. With many animations supported and have an easy to control the module displaying via simple parameters, you can do everything as you like and let your client see Your Site In a impression way.
* Support both Joomla! 1.5 Native and Joomla 1.6 , Joomla 2.5, Joomla 3.0 Native.
* Play slideshow with many directions such as horizontal, vertical direction (and more) mootools 1.1 and 1.2 framework.
* Allow display the list of articles from one or many categories.
* Customize User CSS formatting, allow override css in default template.
* Lightweight, modern and fast-loading design.
* Supports scrolling for the navigator as buttons to next or previous item in the list
* Fully compatible IE6+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5
* Support cropping, resizing thumbnail
* Support multiple themes on the Navigator .
* PHP version > 5.0
* Joomla version > 1.5.x
After trying 5 different content sliders which all promised but failed to deliver, I found your extension.
Installation was easy and the configuration options gave me exactly the results I wanted for the health and fitness website I am building.
Thank you very much for your work. I recommend this extension to anyone who needs a simple and elegant way to display their content.
Well, I chose this module because I could make many of the customizations through the parameters and only styling was needed to be done in the code, which you can do by creating a custom theme (just copy an existing one and make a couple adjustments) or simply create a custom stylesheet that'll override the default CSS.
Truly superb extension.
The module delivers all I wanted but it will take a lot more tweaking to get the other features playing.
Responding to some of the comments below about the plugin not working, I found it worked in all browsers, but I had to change the settings in the very useful Lazy Loader plugin for the Lof ArticlesSlideShow to work.
The flipside of lack of documentation is that there are lots of settings which allow for precise control, it just takes a bit of time to try to find out how things fall together.
Once up and running, it's plain impressive.
there is only one relatively important problem!
All done I thought - and checked Internet Explorer 9. Didn't load, some messed-up formatting.
I made some searches to find a solution, and it turns out many ppl have this and similar problems. Never an answer from the developer to solve this in any forum I found.
Really sad, but however brilliant a module might be when working - with incompatibilties and without support to resolve the issues they are simply poor. A short warning from the developer in the description about possible problems would due. For future modules I'll do a few compatibility searches prior to DL.
This would be a great module if only it also work in IE. If I do not get a response soon, I'll have to try another tool that provides similar functionality. Shame cause it looks great in Firefox.