The module is the most eye-catching way to display featured articles in the slide show, The module usually put in the top of the main content. With many animations supported and have an easy to control the module displaying via simple parameters, you can do everything as you like and let your client see Your Site In a impression way.
* Support both Joomla! 1.5 Native and Joomla 1.6 , Joomla 2.5, Joomla 3.0 Native.
* Play slideshow with many directions such as horizontal, vertical direction (and more) mootools 1.1 and 1.2 framework.
* Allow display the list of articles from one or many categories.
* Customize User CSS formatting, allow override css in default template.
* Lightweight, modern and fast-loading design.
* Supports scrolling for the navigator as buttons to next or previous item in the list
* Fully compatible IE6+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5
* Support cropping, resizing thumbnail
* Support multiple themes on the Navigator .
* PHP version > 5.0
* Joomla version > 1.5.x
Nice extension guys!! Five stars extension!
I noticed it isn't compatible with jSeblod CCK, coz the CCKs hooks are visible, but then again, I won't need jSeblod for the showcased articles.
If it would be possible to render out all the hooks for CCKs, that would be great for those in need of it.
Keep up the good work.
One thing though: If your images are residing somewhere else, like Photobucket for example, the thumbnail capability doesn't work. You have to upload the images on your own hosted server where your domain is located for resizing to function.
thanks for using the module, did you try to find some solutions to answers a question: why the module does not work with your site while it works others and mine? did you install the module on the clean joomla, does it work?
A couple of things that would make it excellent would be compatibility with K2 and to use the actual article styles (fonts, colours, etc) using the editor. If the above can already be done I would love to know.
Thanks for this great extension.