- This extension requires registration to download.
ARI Easy Slider
Joomla! module creates highly customizable content slider based on Joomla! articles.
* User friendly interface;
* Provides advanced filters for the selection of articles;
* Can scroll items in vertical and horizontal directions;
* Supports auto-slideshow mode;
* Can stop slideshow on mouseover over slider;
* Provides possibility to specify menu position: top, bottom or both of them;
* Can specify speed, transition effect, size, opacity, styles and a lot of other parameters of scroller;
* Contains 27 themes and supports creation of new themes;
* Provides ability to specify how many items should be shown per page;
* Multiple instances of the module can be used on one page with different settings;
* Provides possibility to change items template. You can display article intro text, full text or other article parameter. You can also combine different article parameters;
* Highly customizable;
* Works in all modern browsers;
* Can display module in Joomla! articles with help ARI Easy Slider plugin;
* It is open source and under GNU/GPL license.
I was try to find solution using forum, but reply from support team didn’t help me. After that I was try to play around with all settings with no luck, so I just gave up! Sorry but for now only 2 stars. I hope for more smooth work in future.
If settings are not saved, we suppose "ARI Extensions" is not installed. It is described in readme.txt file from arieasyslider_unzip_first.zip archive. readme.txt file contains instructions how to install the extension. If you have any questions, you can contact us by email or forum on our site and we will help to resolve a problem as soon as possible.
This modules was easy, clean and very customizable (even the css). At $15 it is a steal just in the time I could have saved if I had used this one first rather then digging through the free options.
Thanks for the solid work and for providing a module that actually does what the title indicates.
They have great service,
when I bought this module I found that for some reason it doesn't slide on my pages.
I wrote an e-mail and in few minutes received very clear answer. they investigated my configruation and found the exact solution.
(no code change, only enable or disable some feature)
The most important over all it is the GREAT support of its author(s). Their support is faster than the eye could flick.