SP Accordion Module has four styles as Default, Button, Simple and FAQ.
* Completely removed mootools dependency from joomla 3+
* Joomla 3.0 support
* Fixed several bugs
1. Multiple module same page
2. Option to hide first item on start up.
3. Added accordions collapse at OnClick
4. Added title limit
5. Read More link added
6. Author info and date option added
1. It don't require width parameter because width is auto.
2. You can request readmore feature if you need. No one ask for readmore feature that's why readmore is absent. After initial release some peoples asked for title limit and onclick close option and we added. Hope you understand.
The above comments are a big bonus for this project. But the module installs and works extremely easy and the presentation on the front end is awesome. Looks like a designer had a hand in the coding, refreshing to see. Keep up the good work. I would pay for this extension, so being free is another big bonus. Thanks so much for the development time you put into it.
But a few more settings would make it perfect. I would give it an EXCELLENT if you could:
- Make accordions collapse at OnClick.
- All articles is collapsed as default from the start.
Tested on Safari and Firefox on a Mac. In both cases first article is expanded from start + OnClick event didn't collapse the accordion.
We'll try to fulfill those requirements in the next release. Thanks