- You can select one or several categories of articles to use in the slider.
- Slides can be sorted with different order methods or played randomly.
- Content of the slides can be reformatted within the module; such as text size and color, background color, read more link etc.
- Klixo Articles slider module uses Jquery library to provide different transitions effects to choose from. It's possible to choose one or more transitions effects to play between each slide. Or even all the available transitions and play them in random order.
- Animations options let you adjust how long each slide is displayed, duration of transitions, autoplay, pause on mouse over and back and next arrows.
- You can create several instances of the Klixo articles slider module on the same page with different settings and content for each one.
- The admin interface is detailed and complete. Color settings can be adjusted using a real colorpicker, like in a Photoshop (no more color guessing by typing hexacodes). You can of course type the hexacode in the colorfields if you know which color you need to use!
- By editing the css you can customize the whole look of the module to best suit your needs and taste.
Compatible with Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3
I got a problem about image display and not only had a prompt support from the developers, but also a constant professional follow-up until the issue was fixed.
Great work and surprising support !
I must have tried out nearly every extension in this category, when I finally installed Klixo Article Slideshow. It worked right out of the box and has all the configuring options I wanted. It is very easy to make it fit the layout and colors of the site.
I love the option to keep the article text formatting - this is exactly what I needed, and the result looks great.
I had a small issue with image thumbs, posted it in the klixo forum, and not only got an answer overnight, but a full-fledged update which solved the issue :-D
Whole lot of options, who all work very smooth and nice!
Thanks for this nice comonent !
Only had to change the position of the "read more" button, but if you know a little css, or know how to operate google, that should not be a problem.
By the way the only issue is the title link did not work as i was expecting, when you click on the title link nothing happen open the same url, but if you link in the "Read More" button its work perfect. my mitigation action was dont use the title link, but should be great if you fix it.
Thank You, Great Work.
Thanks for your positive review and support. I've fixed the issue with the title link that you have noted. Everything should be working fine now.