- This extension requires registration to download.
* Possible to use rich content with audio, video, navigation between pages and etc.
* Allows save PDF files as images which will be shown as HTML5 flipping book
* Can rotate pages automatically in slideshow mode
* Supports zoom feature
* Can show books in fullscreen
* Books can be created based on Joomla! articles or images from the selected folder(s)
* Provides a lot of options to customize books styles
* Possible to grant permissions who can see and preview publications
* Supports left-to-right and right-to-left content
* Possible to use Google and your own fonts
* Easy navigation between pages. Possible to use next/prev buttons, navigation slider with pages preview or page numbers
* Allows to group publications via categories (supports unlimited number of sub-categories)
* Possible to open book print version
* Books can be opened in a lightbox. Supports integration with several popular lightbox extensions inlcuding lightbox plugins from "ARI Smart Content" extension
* SEO friendly. Possible to define metadata tags
* Integration with popular social networks
* Works on PC and mobile devices
* Responsive layout
*** Changelog ***
v. 1.5.1 [09 September 2014]
+ Supports integration with lightbox plugins from "ARI Smart Content" extension
v. 1.5.0 [08 September 2014]
+ Added slideshow support
+ Added page number search control
+ Added "Print" button (beta)
v. 1.4.0 [14 July 2014]
+ Added "Optimum page width" and "Optimum page height" parameter to template settings
v. 1.3.5 [10 July 2014]
# Fixed navigation arrows for right-to-left content
v. 1.3.4 [09 July 2014]
# Safari browser showed cover image fuzzy
v. 1.3.3 [28 June 2014]
+ Possible to disable/enable share button(s)
v. 1.3.2 [23 June 2014]
+ Possible to enter a path to PDF file on "Import data" page
v. 1.3.1 [20 June 2014]
+ Added "Module Class Suffix" parameter to "ARI Smart Book" module
+ Improved file upload page
v. 1.3.0 [06 June 2014]
+ Possible add a PDF file which will be used as PDF version of a publication
v. 1.2.0 [10 May 2014]
+ Possible to use lazy load for images which are used as pages
v. 1.1.5 [07 May 2014]
+ Possible to sort publications on frontend by name or creation date
+ Possible to hide publication title
+ Possible to remove shadow between pages and around publications
v. 1.1.2 [06 May 2014]
+ Possible create books without cover
v. 1.1.1 [01 May 2014]
^ Compatible with Joomla! 3.2.4/3.3.0
v. 1.1.0 [28 April 201
The staff told me the this improvement will be done in the next version.
The support is really really fast and good!
The greatest feature for us though is that the extension allows for granular zooming in and out of the high-res books and has a full screen mode. No other Joomla component without using flash does any of this.
Easy to use and only just released, but an excellent extension that the Joomla community needed as this functionality existed in some other CMS, but nothing for Joomla like this.
Great support with Ari when I had presale questions. I then asked about the PDF source request that is now already been added in the latest version of the component, very fast!