You can choose how many leading articles with or without introtext & image and how many secondary items with only the title.
• 3.2.1: Grabbing YouTube thumbnails from eventual embed.
• 3.1.3: Setting a default image for articles without image.
• 3.1.0: Pagination for every category using ajax.
• 3.0.3: New option to shorten the articles titles.
• 3.0.1: New options to randomly order the articles and to link the images.
• 2.5.1: Possibility to create and display images thumbs.
• 2.5.0: Possibility not to link the category title as requested by mudotmy, thank you!
• 2.3.0: Show/Hide "More Articles" link on the bottom of each category.
• 1.7.0: Possibility to bold the first sentence of the introtexts.
The developer of this module is very active, after I requested several new features on his forum, he quickly responsed and improved this module. That is great!
I'm very glad it suits you and I really appreciate your remarks.
You can trim how many categories and articles you would like to display and it's done.
I'm trying to display a page with a blog format but have the articles in groups, organized by their category. This module has me so close.
I wrote "nearly" perfect because I want to show full articles, not just leading/intro text. I set the character limit very high but still then it will not show images. Not sure if this is possible?
It would be nice if the module was able to span across many main categories.
Eg display category 1 and its sub categories, category 2 and its sub categories.
Ortherwise you would have to create multiples of the module to display different categories ( sections)
Thank you very much for your review!
Please download the current version and try again. We recently found and fixed a bug which may be the cause of your problem.
Thank you! You can try the current version where I have included the possibility to bold the first sentence under the "Leading Articles Options".
Love this extension.
Would be great if you can have one category stretch over different columns. I would pay for that and Pagination of articles. If there was pagination I would use something like this to display all articles within a category.
Otherwise, great extension.
This extension works great. I installed it and configured it with all of the categories I wanted to display. It works just as described in is just what I need.
You can see the site at http://urbanmadison.org/
I don't know why there are gaps in some of the columns displaying the articles.
Thank you for your review... those gaps are due to css, I haven't put a lot on effort on the module stylesheet, although you could try downloading the current version where I have emphasized the existing statements so they are not overwritten by your templates css. It will get rid of the gaps.