How do you thing about SJ Content Mega Slider of us? Will you get it?
1. Support for Joomla 1.5, Joomla 1.7, Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.x
2. Support all browsers (IE7+, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
3. Support multiple modules in one page
4. Support 4 themes
5. Allow to change width module
6. Allow to sort articles by: Article Manager Order, Featured Article Order, Hits, Title, ID, Created Date, Modified Date...
7. Support to limit the amount of articles
8. Support to set position display description: Left/Right
9. Allow to change max length of titles, descriptions
10. Support many styles of Navigation
11. Support many styles of Read More Button
12. Allow to choose images from external folder
13. Support 4 modes and 3 formats for resizing images
14. Support some modes for resizing images: Center, fill, fit, stretch or none
15. Allow to chose the start item when run this module at the first time
16. Allow to set Auto/not for play slider
17. Allow to stop when being hovered
18. Allow to set speed and interval of slider
19. Support 25 effect for the module
20. Allow to set open link with: New Window/Same Window/Popup
21. Support SEO, pre- and post- text with each instance
22. Support caching to make your website loads faster
VERSION 3.0.0 - Released on 25-Sep-2013
+ Compatible with Joomla 3.x
+ Added more Image Options
VERSION 2.5.0 - Released on 20-Feb-2012
^ Change name of the module for Joomla 1.7 and Joomla 2.5: SJ Content Mega Slider
+ Joomla 2.5 Compatible!
VERSION 1.0.0 - Released on 18-Jul-2011
Sad because I really like the slider look but does not work.
Thank you for your review here.
We're sure about features as the description that is mentioned. But on our Demo, we didn't show link for each thumbnail and custom link to other. We've changed the config in the administrator of module and you can check link of thumbnails in Theme 1 and Theme 2. The linkable feature of thumbnail as the same with Theme 3 - 4. And the custom URL link feature as the same but we don't show on the demo.
We have some info and hope this module will be still loved by you as it was.
This module does not let you bring in pictures from the image directory or browse your computer directory. You cannot enter your own text - other than what was already written in the articles in the article manager. YouTech was willing to provide this additional functionality (adding text and pictures from other directories) for an additional $25.00. I am still considering this option and perhaps they will also fix the small thumb nail issue. Perhaps not. I won't know until I spend the extra money.