- This extension requires registration to download.
Based on our combined experience, we have created probably the best tool to present articles for Joomla!
A huge number of options and possibilities for formatting makes News Show Pro GK4 a complete tool for making attractive www pages content.
News Show Pro is useful for preparing simple structures for individual articles, as well as complex arrangements for multiple articles and a list of links.
In comparison with NSP GK1, GK4 brings a few changes:
- Support for K2 component
- Support for redSHOP component
- Support for K2Store component (Joomla 1.5 only)
- Support for JComments (Joomla 1.5 only)
- Support for VirtueMart
- Module management options in administrative panel totally converted
- Image cropping
- Portal Mode
- Support for K2 component allows the user to choose between using a standard Joomla! article manager and K2 component for more interesting possibilities.
By converting module management options, its support is more convenient and easier. Except grouping options in subject groups, a few simple solutions were added which makes module support clean and neat.
Such changes were implemented:
- Support for avatars authors from gravatar.com service
- Editorial content of informative part of an article
- Two blocks for content connected with informative part of an article
- Improvements in the field of specifying word/symbol limit in article elements
- More types of caching articles and links
Changelog - version 3.0:
- Added support for VirtueMart 2
- Added support for Joomla! 2.5 article images
Changelog - version 3.3.1:
- Added support for K2Store
- Added support for the responsive templates
- Added new portal mode - Responsive News Gallery
- Initial support for RTL
- Option to wrap the content in the separate block
- Module efficiency enhancements
Changelog - version 3.3.2:
- Added new portal mode - Speakers, created for the new Fest template
Arrows and pagination don'twork. Anyone can help me?
They are there but don't work.
Check if you template have mootools support or if other extension is in conflict with our engine (isolate the problem). Try changing the external files parameters by forcing mootools library.
This is in many ways a simple module that makes a slideshow of news on a page and it works perfectly.
You can almost adjust everything so it fits nicely and smooth into your design.
There is just one thing thou, you can't adjust from the module interface and that is the size of font. The thing I needed to make it the perfect module.
All-in-all: really nice work