- This extension requires registration to download.
A simple, yet dynamic, interface provides you with the tools to quickly edit the contents of the module. There are a series of parameters allowing for unlimited row, with options for text, link, class and much more, which allows for extensive control.
- Up to 20 Rows: Display extensive amounts of data.
- Extensive data control: Control over text, links, classes and other.
- Highlight Column Control: Set which column is defaulted as the highlight.
- Assign Custom Classes: Per classes control over tabular data.
- Custom CSS styles: Add per item inline styling.
- Template specific layouts: Create a series of layouts.
Doesn't really work with J 2.5.x
Absolutely no documentation supplied with the module
Support is via a forum - the help has attitude.
Dont be fooled by the polished look of the website, looks great, but remember - all that glitters is not gold.
Lesson learnt the hardway, paypal dispute centre here i come.
This wolud be one of them, any styling that isnt the stock version (and the stock version looks nothing like the graphic) is virtually impossible
Im fairly adept but I once again allowed one of the RT products to become a major time suck.
The thing that is so stupid about this module is that it has the option to pull in a template... so... hmmm why didnt they include AT LEAST the version they show the photo of.
I finally gave up, dont waste your time on this one.