K2, FLEXIcontent, Mighty Resources & Yootheme ZOO is now supported.
* Joomla RSS to Content/Articles/Post: grab content from RSS sources and post it as Joomla articles automatically.
* Full Text RSS: grab FULL TEXT RSS, FULL CONTENT RSS no matter the source offers or not.
* Schedule: Cronjob support.
* Flexible keywords filter: decide what you want to store into your Joomla site, combine positive, negative and phrase keywords.
* Full parameters as regular article as, you can setup Author, Access Level, Created Date, Start Publishing, ... for your newsfeed
~ Combine Import/Export layouts.
+ K2 Automatic Articles, FLEXIcontent Automatic Articles, Mighty Resources and Yootheme ZOO CCK (plugin required)
+ Add Usage Tips
~ Optimized the component GUI.
~ "Wrong image path in PREVIEW mode" bug fixed.
+ Add link to section/category in the News Feed list.
~ Improve Strip HTML Tags layout.
+ Option to add pre-text & suf-text for articles.
+ Import NewsFeed from com_newsfeed
+ Grab images and store into Joomla site.
+ Post new content unpublished.
+ Quick Suggest/Feedback/Ticket
+ Works with authenticated feed.
+ Quick creating sections/categories.
+ Add preview mode.
+ Ignore posts with less than X characters.
+ Run cronjob automatically, no server setup require.
+ Set the article creation date to match the date provided in the fulltextrss feed.
~ Fixed "Feed not retrieved" bug.
~ Fixed "Error in saving" bug.
~ Fixed "CRON" bug.
~ Fixed "The Tips" bug.
~ Fixed "Created Date" bug.
~ Fixed "Author" bug.
~ Improved User Manual document.
+ Flexible strip tags
+ Non-ASCII characters replacements for article alias.
+ Add User Guide document.
~ Improved performance.
* ONE-CLICK upgrade to newer version.
* Translation Manager built-in.
PS: YOU MAY GET SOME ISSUES WITH SOME RSS SOURCES, in case please request a support ticket at http://foob.la/support, 100% customer was happy via our support system :)
Please check out the product page for more information.
On the other hand, we have RSS Syndicate extension for creating RSS, ATOM, JSON, Google Sitemap feeds, please take a look: