Powerful greetings card system. Allows you to send card to your friends.
Download FREE and get listed in our Android mobile application.
Extra capabilities is you can run same system as a [Photo Gallery].
100% FREE without any limitation:
* Manage Categories / Sub Categories
* Manage E-cards created
* Selected banner and background for particular categories
* Publish selected categories / sub categories at front page
* Customization front end layout look and feel
* No. of cards to show per row
* No. of cards to show per page
* Suffix to email subject to protect spam
* Default [From Name] & [Email Address]
* Reply-to address is adjusted to [Sender Email]
* True pagination
* Automatic thumbnail for each card
* Bandwidth usage limiting
* Disable/Enable notification by email if card is picked up by receiver
* Statistics of last 200 card sent.
* Invalid email address will be ignored.
* Card can be picked up specified times.
* Search Engine Friendly (SEO) URL.
* Meta Description & Keywords
* English, Danish, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, German Language Support
* Enable / Disable Guest to send cards
* Integrated with ODude Profile Component
* Profile picture displayed for receiver's email address.
* Thumbnail navigation at Ecard Preview
* Set expiry date (No. of Days) of ecards.
* Social button including Facebook, Twitter
* User can upload own ecard.
* Zoom light box preview
* Copy/Paste YouTube.com video URL to post
* View limit for receiver
* Latest addition, Popular, Random modules.
With lots of more more features.
Used by 1000's of Greetings Site running with ODude Ecard. Why not yours ?
Overall I have to say that I decided for it because I didn't find any other extension with the same features. I give it 3 and a half stars in features because even though it is good there still many things that I would implement on it if it was my own software. Also, unfortunately there is no compensation by the developer to those who contribute with ideas, so I keep them to myself lol.
The extension is easy to use and install so even a joomla novice can do it, however expect little flexibility is customisation. WYSIWYG!
Documentation for my version is very poor or non existent. You really need to get messages back and forth to/from the developer if you have any advanced questions you would like answered. I had no issues with this type of support and always got a response to the ones I made.
I would give it 4 stars if there was a more attractive pricing model. You make a one off payment and if there are upgrades or bug fixes, you have to pay for each and everyone of them!!..
The developer also offers a club membership by which you can get upgrades for a period of three months. My experience with this software is that this club membership is a)very expensive b)it's unlikely you get your money's worth as there aren't enough releases for your chosen software to make up for your investment within the three month period!. You may as well wait for the latest release and pay AGAIN for it!.
Overall not bad but unfortunate to those (like me) who like to have always the latest releases installed! If you are happy to buy it and live with the original version forever, then the 4 and half stars apply here.
As I got further into the package I realized that I had to download and install the profile package as well.
I struggled to find adequate documentation for it so had to resort to spending hours trying different things out and reloading individual ecards. I managed but it was hard work.
I did get stuck and emailed support about a couple of points and that was 5 days ago. Still waiting for a reply.
Overall I am disappointed with the documentation (or lack thereof) as well as the response time for support. Unless you are pretty handy or experienced with PHP or joomla I would suggest looking somewhere else.
If user able to upload their own image to send card, it would be the best product in greetings card world.
Keep it up guys
Your feedback is appreciated and we are already working on it. This features will be added soon.
JED Team resets voting and rating to zero when it is marked as commercial product.