You simply specify those photos you wish to add into your gallery. And after that you will be able to receive a very graceful result.
Such solution won't leave anybody indifferent.
- Joomla 1.5 Native Extension
- Joomla 1.6 Native Extension
- Joomla 1.7 Native Extension
- Joomla 2.5 Native Extension
- Uses CSS 3 feature - nice viewing of images in all modern browsers - IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
- Generates W3C valid XHTML and adds no JS global variables & passes JSLint
- Possibility to avoid conflicts with other versions of libraries (JQuery, Mootols)
- Several customizable properties (you can apply options both in the template and on Joomla!'s Back-End side)
- Can display photos, Flickr photos, Picasa and Photobucket albums
- User-friendly - to use this extension you have to add into your article a very simple template (a full list of templates you will be able to find in our documentation)
- Possibility to use more that 28 options of parameters (panel settings, frame settings, filmstrip settings and many others)
- Possibility to use two themes: light and dark
- Can display photos from a local folder - demo
- Can display Flickr photos and Flickr photo sets (requires Flickr API)
- Can display Picasa album photos
- Can display Photobucket albums
- Can display only filmstrip images - demo
- Can display images in the view of only slides
- A full set of overlay settings (all CSS-parameters are included into the extension's parameters)
- Supports more that 30 various effects to animate your gallery
- Supports multiple galleries on one page - demo
- Automated thumbnail generation & scaling
- To create your gallery, you can use a folder path (in which your files will be placed)
- This is an evolving extension, we frequently add new functionalities per customer requests
- Fast and reliable support - contact us in case of any issues or for new features
- Step-by-step help file included
- Strong community. Don't limit your fantasy, join thousands of happy customers.
- Contains detailed help. More information about using the product you can detect in our technical documentation (PDF format).
I initially had a problem getting it to run properly, but it turned out to be a conflict with a cufon-yui.js which came with my template, and which I don't use. Their tech support got back to me 14 hours after I sent the problem report, and I had the issue solved a couple hours later (had to remove the cufon-xxx.js references from the index.php).
Great product, good support.
A lot of the galleries I tried to use would make the photos look dry and dull. This one makes the images sleek and shiny. It's a great tool for professional presentation. The module works wonderfully. I had some issues with the plugin at the beginning, so I contacted the support team. They were professional and quick, and my problem was solved on in their first reply. All in all, it's a great extension with awesome support.