- supports .jpg, .png und .gif
- can be aligned in your content item left, right, centered, float left or float right
- thumbnails optional below, left or right of the main image
- optional split galleries into multiple sets
- as many galleries per content item as you want
- every gallery can be configured individually (Parameter Overrides)
- optional show title and/or text with every single picture (Captions)
- optional show default title/text for the whole gallery
- optional link every single image to a different target (Links)
- optional use a default link for the whole gallery
- optional link the image to the original image file
- scale thumbnails optional proportionally or cropped
- change main image onClick or onHover
As a photographer this was the most important for my site.
I finaly tryed "very simple image gallery" and this will be the "queen" of my site.It works simply nice!
Besides,I'm using "simple pictures slideshow"in the frontpage and "css gallery" in other articles and they all fit together, just fine!
It would be perfect a gallery convaning all of them.
Thanks to Andreas for this job!
I recommmend this to anyone that wants a gallery that they can have multiple users use by having them upload via FTP to a dedicated folder, and then just making a page on the site for each person's gallery.
Very nice work!