- supports .jpg, .png und .gif
- can be aligned in your content item left, right, centered, float left or float right
- thumbnails optional below, left or right of the main image
- optional split galleries into multiple sets
- as many galleries per content item as you want
- every gallery can be configured individually (Parameter Overrides)
- optional show title and/or text with every single picture (Captions)
- optional show default title/text for the whole gallery
- optional link every single image to a different target (Links)
- optional use a default link for the whole gallery
- optional link the image to the original image file
- scale thumbnails optional proportionally or cropped
- change main image onClick or onHover
I recommmend this to anyone that wants a gallery that they can have multiple users use by having them upload via FTP to a dedicated folder, and then just making a page on the site for each person's gallery.
Very nice work!