* Simply indicate the folder to show images from - and you are all set!
* Can display local photos, photo groups with fancy lightbox effect
* 6 themes: black, white, new_black, new_white, spanish_black, spanish_white
* User-friendly - comes as highly-configurable module
* Supports multiple galleries on the page - demo
* Several customizable properties
* Can be modal or not
* Can use folder path to build gallery from images in the folder/can use use path to thumbnails
* Supports sorting of images in ascending/descending order
* Thumbnails can be taken from specific folder or generated by changing image dimensions with saving aspect ratio. Thumbnails can be resized, cropped, cropped & resized to fit your needs. Thumbnails can be rotated - demo
* Can show single thumbnail which when clicked will show full gallery
* Can show link which when clicked will show full gallery in a lightbox
* Can show specified number of images from local folder
* w3c compliant
* alt tags are automatically generated
* Can show download link in a lightbox
* This is lite version of Art Sexy Lightbox extension: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/9512
To set up minimum configuration just do the following:
- Install the module
- Go to Extensions -> Module Manager -> Art Sexy Lightbox Lite Edition
Installation was quick and easy, got it up and running quite fast but got stuck with the modal part. I've sent an email to Artetics and I had the helpful answer within a minute or two. This is what I call excellent customer service. Thank you - you made my day.
Whoever is thinking of downloading this extension, I can only recommend it. I would also suggest to read the description to the end, because this is where you find out how to use it, otherwise you'll do like I did - "OK, I installed it. Now what?!"
I had a couple queries on areas i was getting stuck with but had an immediate response and all issues were resolved.
I would highly recommend this module.
The module itself was a simple and elegant solution for the website I was working on. I recommend it, especially if you are running on 1.6 or 1.7. My issue was I was running an older version of 1.5.