* Simply indicate the folder to show images from - and you are all set!
* Can display local photos, photo groups with fancy lightbox effect
* 6 themes: black, white, new_black, new_white, spanish_black, spanish_white
* User-friendly - comes as highly-configurable module
* Supports multiple galleries on the page - demo
* Several customizable properties
* Can be modal or not
* Can use folder path to build gallery from images in the folder/can use use path to thumbnails
* Supports sorting of images in ascending/descending order
* Thumbnails can be taken from specific folder or generated by changing image dimensions with saving aspect ratio. Thumbnails can be resized, cropped, cropped & resized to fit your needs. Thumbnails can be rotated - demo
* Can show single thumbnail which when clicked will show full gallery
* Can show link which when clicked will show full gallery in a lightbox
* Can show specified number of images from local folder
* w3c compliant
* alt tags are automatically generated
* Can show download link in a lightbox
* This is lite version of Art Sexy Lightbox extension: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/9512
To set up minimum configuration just do the following:
- Install the module
- Go to Extensions -> Module Manager -> Art Sexy Lightbox Lite Edition
but i facing 1 problem Small could u tell me how to add description When We Displaying images from folder.
To show description for image in a lightbox you can place artsexylightbox.txt to the images folder. File structure should be the following:
where 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg are your image filenames.
Please contact us on our site for more details and support.
I can only describe this product and it's creators as "excellent" !!