* Simply indicate the folder to show images from - and you are all set!
* Can display local photos, photo groups with fancy lightbox effect
* 6 themes: black, white, new_black, new_white, spanish_black, spanish_white
* User-friendly - comes as highly-configurable module
* Supports multiple galleries on the page - demo
* Several customizable properties
* Can be modal or not
* Can use folder path to build gallery from images in the folder/can use use path to thumbnails
* Supports sorting of images in ascending/descending order
* Thumbnails can be taken from specific folder or generated by changing image dimensions with saving aspect ratio. Thumbnails can be resized, cropped, cropped & resized to fit your needs. Thumbnails can be rotated - demo
* Can show single thumbnail which when clicked will show full gallery
* Can show link which when clicked will show full gallery in a lightbox
* Can show specified number of images from local folder
* w3c compliant
* alt tags are automatically generated
* Can show download link in a lightbox
* This is lite version of Art Sexy Lightbox extension: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/9512
To set up minimum configuration just do the following:
- Install the module
- Go to Extensions -> Module Manager -> Art Sexy Lightbox Lite Edition
I asked a unrelated support question about a Joomla feature I had asked in multiple forums and never received an answer and I got one right away, and it works.
Excellent module, thank you.
The lighbox effects are good enough.
Though the support is too good .
I had difficulties in some fixes and the team responded to me everytime I needed their help.
It was just great .
It can give that good lightbox effect you need for your pictures at all times and pages.
I have tried and tested most of the gallery/lightbox plugins out there and for me this is definitely the best one available. It is easy to configure, highly flexible and the result is nothing but amazing.
On top of that, customer support is reliable and service is superb.
It's easy to install, easy to use... and when there are problems the support is really quick. I got an answer in a few minutes and all my problems/questions we're answered.
Keep up the good work!
but i facing 1 problem Small could u tell me how to add description When We Displaying images from folder.
To show description for image in a lightbox you can place artsexylightbox.txt to the images folder. File structure should be the following:
where 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg are your image filenames.
Please contact us on our site for more details and support.