* Simply indicate the folder to show images from - and you are all set!
* Can display local photos, photo groups with fancy lightbox effect
* 6 themes: black, white, new_black, new_white, spanish_black, spanish_white
* User-friendly - comes as highly-configurable module
* Supports multiple galleries on the page - demo
* Several customizable properties
* Can be modal or not
* Can use folder path to build gallery from images in the folder/can use use path to thumbnails
* Supports sorting of images in ascending/descending order
* Thumbnails can be taken from specific folder or generated by changing image dimensions with saving aspect ratio. Thumbnails can be resized, cropped, cropped & resized to fit your needs. Thumbnails can be rotated - demo
* Can show single thumbnail which when clicked will show full gallery
* Can show link which when clicked will show full gallery in a lightbox
* Can show specified number of images from local folder
* w3c compliant
* alt tags are automatically generated
* Can show download link in a lightbox
* This is lite version of Art Sexy Lightbox extension: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/9512
To set up minimum configuration just do the following:
- Install the module
- Go to Extensions -> Module Manager -> Art Sexy Lightbox Lite Edition
You will notice that you cannot directly download the module, but rather the developer requires you to email them and go through a longer process which otherwise could've been a click of a button.
I really like this module, and I think the artetics team did a brilliant job, but it would most definitely be EVEN better if both the 'getting' procedures was just as simple as the 'using' the module.
Keep up the good work, this truly was a great module!
p.s. I particularly loved how it has an auto thumbnail creator (even in this lite edition) which saved me a LOT of trouble.