Setup for this extension is fairly simple and straight forward. KDCoppermine supports internal and external database configurations. With a few settings you are off and running. The non-commercial version displays your random images from Coppermine with a nice fade animation and is jQuery driven.
* Support for externally hosted images (separate domain)
* Support for both internal and external coppermine databases
* No Additional plugins needed for Coppermine, all queries are native
* Available for both Joomla 2.5.x and 3.0.x
* Smooth Fade animation for images
* Ability to set the module width and height
* Ability to set the image size proportionally
* With Joomla 2.5 You can include jQuery directly if not already installed
* Ability to set a REL tag for the image gallery to enable a Lightbox if installed
Thanks for the great review. If in the future you decide to move to Joomla 3.x don't worry, our module supports that as well. Thanks again.