JPhoto is updated to 2.0 with tons of exciting features. Stop on in and check them out.
- New backend UI
- Tag View
- Easy ordering with Drag and Drop. Super cool!
- Quick Description view. Very helpful tool
- JPhoto Slideshow enhancements
- and so much more!!!
Now you can easily display your photos in attractive, customizable galleries and in multiple layout possibilities on your Joomla website with JPhoto--Joomla’s premier photo gallery extension.
JPhoto is highly customizable, loads fast, is search engine friendly (supports Joomla! SEF, sh404SEF & AdvancedSEF), and comes packed with powerful features that set it apart from other gallery extensions, like:
• Easy admin-panel CSS editing (so you can style your galleries to match any site)
• 3 tiers of image galleries (category, gallery, picture)
• 1 image upload feature automatically creates 4 images sizes (Original, Large, Medium, Thumbnail) for your galleries
• Super-fast multiple image uploading option
• Image metadata capture (Current name, Camera, Copyright, Caption, Time taken, etc.)
• Hit-tracking on categories, galleries & images (Find out how many times your images were viewed!)
• and so much more
Make your own custom gallery layouts, or use one of the (3) included layouts to make your gallery come alive. It’s easy!
Finally, an image gallery extension that works great AND looks great!
- Flash uploader allows the uploading of multiple images at once. Save time uploading images with our Flash uploader. Saves image metadata
- Easily change the following options, including:
* Define upload folder path
* Default access level for images
* Width and height of all image sizes
* Show category and gallery name in URL (sh404SEF only)
* Easily change how each view displays in the front-end.
o Number of items per row before a new row starts
o Order items by menu order, name, and date/time in ascending or descending order
o Number of items to show per page
o Size of image in gallery view
o Size of image in image view
o Display image information
Our plugin system allows a developer to easily create a new view for a gallery.
I particularly like that it can read the data from the jpeg metatags, from any of the tags, not just 1 or 2 like some extensions.
Their support are also superb and really go out of their way to help.
During initial setup we had a problem with the php GD Library not being installed on our server. CorePHP was quick to notice this and help fix the problem. Their support has been really great.
we definitely recommend this product for your photo management needs.
The result is excellent! Very easy to use.
Something I would like to see...1 or 2 extra levels to it. (Section about category would help).
Besides that well done!