- Auto thumbnails
- Modular and easy to setup
- Back-End tools for galleries management
- Front-End tools for galleries management
- Image sorting
- Multi-Language image captions
- Community Support
- Unlimited number of images per galleries
- Unlimited number of galleries per article
- Unlimited number of templates and popups
... and much more
Try it, it's free...
It is exactly what we were looking for, you just install the plugin, do some small config, less than 2 minutes and move to your articles to place the folder codes & roots, so easy and so simple, a special thanks to the developers of this plugin to deliver it to us and 'FOR FREE'.
A small remark though, not a big issue but if this could be sort out, it will be even like heaven on earth, since our folders contain photos of different size, we setup the maximum width to 175 and maximum height to 100.
As a result, the images display perfectly but they are not align (centered) vertically
Once again thank you very much guys for this perfect tool, really recommended.
Thank You for great review. This kind of gestures encourage us to continue with development.
I invite You to join us on AG Community Forum to see what we can done with vertical alignment of images, but I'm convinced that we can do something about it ;-)
Love the themes! Decided to use the 'Artistic' version!
Could not get images to load in light box though, don't know why, probably some issue on my end.
Thanks a lot!
* "Full Gallery" theme, which presents the picture with a panel beneath with numbered buttons for each picture in the gallery
* "New" pictures: If a picture has been recently (as defined by the user) added to the directory a little banner with the word "New" is displayed in the upper left corner
* There are some other themes which some users might find useful
There are, however, some problems with the plugin. Some of these are not unique to this plugin:
* There is no way to dynamicaly resize the full image to fit a normal screen. Images needed to be resized ahead of time or they might not be completely visible (if they are too big for the screen).
* The "New" banners do not move with the pictures when the scrolling up and down through the thumbnails.
* Pictures must be in a subdirectory of /images/stories, this is not a preference that can be changed. The gallery can be several levels down, although this is not mentioned in the documentation.
With a few fixes and additional features this could be a very useful plugin.
It is very easy to set up and I don't think creating an image gallery can get any easier than with this plugin.
I am using SEF URLs in my website, and there were no issues of any kind. The image gallery worked out of the box.
Thanks a lot for contributing to Joomla community.
It only has one limit which is that I have to mandatory place every gallery to the images/stories/ folder. I will use this plugin for creating galleries and to show single pictures as well. This mess up the way I organize my galleries folders but not a big deal! THIS PLUGIN REMAIN VERY SIMPLE TO USE AND IT WORKS AND THAT'S GREAT!