- This extension has additional addons listed in an extension specific category.
- This extension requires registration to download.
* iPhone app for FW Gallery
* Lightbox with zoom option
* Gallery access limit option
* Modern gallery designs
* Social share buttons (Facebook, Twitter)
* Extension upgrading without uninstallation
* Sub-galleries support, nested-level structure of sub-galleries and pagination in subcategory
* Capacity to read EXIF information
* Option to set image frame size
* Different colors for every gallery
* Voting system, including possibility to order images by their voting-result
* Images sorting
* Image rotation
* Configurable settings
* Width/height options for images and thumbnails
* Image/gallery description option
* Single gallery/image view
* Option to hide gallery/author name
* Mechanism for integration with external services such as Facebook & Picasa
* Watermark: yes/no option
* Copyright: yes/no option
* "New" icon indication
* Configurable date format
* HTML editor
* 8 languages included
* download and print buttons
* JoomFish integration
More features are available together with multiple free or commercial addons like:
* Video Plugin (YouTube, Vimeo, BlipTV, FLV, AVI, MOV, DIVX support)
* Batch Upload Plugin
* Front-end Manager
* Fancy Slideshow Module
* Carousel Module
* Latest Module
* Stock Plugin
* JomSocial Plugin
* Facebook Plugin
* Comment Plugin (Komento & Disqus integration)
* Picasa Import Plugin
* Content Plugin
* Search Plugin
* Manual Resize Plugin and others.
You are welcome to visit the product page for more details.
And, I have found something extremely rare - 5 star support!
I had a small issue with a couple of pictures and when I asked for help the friendly support staff came to the party quickly and fixed it.
And this for a FREE extension! Just marvelous. Congratulations and many thanks to the team for this.
1)why not community builder integration?
2)does it work with ajax?
about the "Mechanism for integration with external services such as Facebook & Picasa", that's a good idea, are you going to integrate also with twitter(twitpix)? and is possible to import just one image ore some selected images?
Thank you for posting the review!
Regarding your questions we haven't planned to develop Community Builder integration but we are always glad to customize the component & add any features for individual needs of our customers, by the way we made the integration with JomSocial. Yes, FW Gallery works with ajax, its voting system is built on ajax.
We already have FW Gallery Facebook Plugin and Picasa Plugin will be released soon. There is an option to select and import/export one gallery, not images. As per Twitter/Twitpix integration this is a great idea and we will consider it for further development.
Many thanks for your kind review once again.
It was very easy to use, in frontend and backend too, and quickly and a great support from the Team FW Gallery.
Good luck and many other extensions !
No need to create special folders on your server, or thumbnails on your PC. The config tab can't be changed without clicking the edit button, so you can't easily muck up your config by mistake.
Just what I've been looking for.
It's a pity that you didn't look through FW Gallery documentation or at least contact us before you left such a negative feedback.
There are two ways how you can change images size:
1. You need to put a size you need in Configuration, save it and then upload images again. To upload all the images again, please use FW Gallery Batch Upload that is absolutely free.
2. If you want to do it even easier, than you can purchase FW Gallery Manual Resize and one click on Resize button will resize all the images you have.
Hope you will check these ways once more and will be satisfied with FW Gallery as this is the only thing you don't like in it.
Contact us in case of need!
Now more than this : FW Gallery answer you each time you have a problem or a bug. By mail or o the forum in 24h, this is really appreciate. I had recieved update of the FB plugin by mail in 2 days after reporting a limit problem of categories list. Thanks you very much Svetlana !!! :-)
The support is nice!
Easy to use, in frontend and backend and great support from these guys and girls.
The (free) batchupload plugin should be integrated in the frontend-manager. This would make it much better. For now 4 stars