- This extension has additional addons listed in an extension specific category.
- This extension requires registration to download.
* iPhone app for FW Gallery
* Lightbox with zoom option
* Gallery access limit option
* Modern gallery designs
* Social share buttons (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
* Language manager
* Tag system
* Extension upgrading without uninstallation
* Sub-galleries support, nested-level structure of sub-galleries and pagination in subcategory
* Capacity to read EXIF information
* Option to set image frame size
* Different colors for every gallery
* Voting system, including possibility to order images by their voting-result
* Images sorting
* Image rotation
* Configurable settings
* Width/height options for images and thumbnails
* Image/gallery description option
* Single gallery/image view
* Option to hide gallery/author name
* Mechanism for integration with external services such as Facebook & Picasa
* Watermark: yes/no option
* Copyright: yes/no option
* "New" icon indication
* Configurable date format
* HTML editor
* 8 languages included
* download and print buttons
* JoomFish integration
More features are available together with multiple free or commercial addons like:
* Video Plugin (YouTube, Vimeo, BlipTV, FLV, AVI, MOV, DIVX support)
* Batch Upload Plugin
* Front-end Manager
* Fancy Slideshow Module
* Carousel Module
* Latest Module
* Stock Plugin
* JomSocial Plugin
* Facebook Plugin
* Comment Plugin (Komento & Disqus integration)
* Picasa Import Plugin
* Content Plugin
* Search Plugin
* Manual Resize Plugin and others.
You are welcome to visit the product page for more details.
I wrote to the developer and a nice girl named Julia helped me with the best support i can get 4 FREE!
They fixed the translation problem in a day.
Overall a great component. I surely cant complain about it at all.
Keep up the good work :-)
Simple installation and application!
May be You fine some problems,technical assistance to quickly fix all bugs.
In short, I recommend. It is extension cheap and cool.
I had some compatibility issues with the extension and my template, but the FW support team responded to my support request within 12-24hrs (time difference delay) and then researched and fixed the issue within my site so that the website and gallery would work.
I recommend this extension.
And, I have found something extremely rare - 5 star support!
I had a small issue with a couple of pictures and when I asked for help the friendly support staff came to the party quickly and fixed it.
And this for a FREE extension! Just marvelous. Congratulations and many thanks to the team for this.
1)why not community builder integration?
2)does it work with ajax?
about the "Mechanism for integration with external services such as Facebook & Picasa", that's a good idea, are you going to integrate also with twitter(twitpix)? and is possible to import just one image ore some selected images?
Thank you for posting the review!
Regarding your questions we haven't planned to develop Community Builder integration but we are always glad to customize the component & add any features for individual needs of our customers, by the way we made the integration with JomSocial. Yes, FW Gallery works with ajax, its voting system is built on ajax.
We already have FW Gallery Facebook Plugin and Picasa Plugin will be released soon. There is an option to select and import/export one gallery, not images. As per Twitter/Twitpix integration this is a great idea and we will consider it for further development.
Many thanks for your kind review once again.