- This extension has additional addons listed in an extension specific category.
- This extension requires registration to download.
* iPhone app for FW Gallery
* Lightbox with zoom option
* Gallery access limit option
* Modern gallery designs
* Social share buttons (Facebook, Twitter)
* Extension upgrading without uninstallation
* Sub-galleries support, nested-level structure of sub-galleries and pagination in subcategory
* Capacity to read EXIF information
* Option to set image frame size
* Different colors for every gallery
* Voting system, including possibility to order images by their voting-result
* Images sorting
* Image rotation
* Configurable settings
* Width/height options for images and thumbnails
* Image/gallery description option
* Single gallery/image view
* Option to hide gallery/author name
* Mechanism for integration with external services such as Facebook & Picasa
* Watermark: yes/no option
* Copyright: yes/no option
* "New" icon indication
* Configurable date format
* HTML editor
* 8 languages included
* download and print buttons
* JoomFish integration
More features are available together with multiple free or commercial addons like:
* Video Plugin (YouTube, Vimeo, BlipTV, FLV, AVI, MOV, DIVX support)
* Batch Upload Plugin
* Front-end Manager
* Fancy Slideshow Module
* Carousel Module
* Latest Module
* Stock Plugin
* JomSocial Plugin
* Facebook Plugin
* Comment Plugin (Komento & Disqus integration)
* Picasa Import Plugin
* Content Plugin
* Search Plugin
* Manual Resize Plugin and others.
You are welcome to visit the product page for more details.
If you have 10's of pictures to upload at one time, it will take a while to do unless you pay for their batch uploading module.
Hello to everyone!
Thank you for your review! Now it is possible to extend the functionality of your gallery with the help of FW Gallery Comment Plugin (that allows usage of JComments, JomComment components and Disqus system).
Thank you for your review and suggestion. We`ll add Jcomment in future release!
You are very welcome to offer your ideas in our poll as well >> http://fastw3b.net/forum/index.php?topic=97.0 ;)
The only thing I'd like to see is the ability to resize thumbnails after they have been created. Other than that, I think it is perfect for my needs.
Keep up the great work!
The best thing in my opinion is that feedback is being listened to, with regular releases and improvements coming thick and fast - a great sign of a strong development team and reliable extension.
It is possible now with FW Gallery Batch Upload Plugin. Thank you for your review.
In my test, the worse is, the Lightbox in their Demo does NOT pop-up at all. There is NO option for Lightbox in parameters either.
Thank you for your reviews! We are glad you like it! We`ll correct soon the lightbox functions and let you know about it.