- Gallery tested to be scalable (strongly AJAX powered)
- Manipulate images with special effects (transparent rounded corners, transparent reflection, drop shadow, logo watermark)
- Includes 12 different customized gallery skins/themes adapted for use with RapidGallery and tested on all major web browsers
- Smart automatic image resizing (symmetric on width/height or fixed dimensions, keeping transparency, accepting various sizes and formats)
- Multilingual image captions
- Easy to manage: just moving files (no xml files to update, no backend to add items, just move image files)
- Customizable styles for photo gallery
- Custom sorting. Define your own order or apply a predefined sorting criteria
- Embed in any template position (with the Module) and in any content (with the Plugin)
- Translated in several languages: English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, русский, Español, Nederlands
- No Flash plugin is required to run photo gallery, many skins/themes perfectly work on tablets/smartphones
This gallery extension is built and designed to be quick and simple to use.
What I found really useful is the easy way to customize the style of the gallery. I didn't like to buy extensions also because I was thinking it was a waste of money but not this time. Now I feel more comfortable to buy them.
Also the support was nice and professional.
The video tutorial and text documentation on their site are very well put together too and explains everything you need to know about the product in simple and easy to understand way which is the mark of true professionalism.
10 out of 10 from me. :)
This is great!!!
While the answers there are quite quick, and you do get answers, the tone of the conversation is VERY poor and even rude. A request for help will be simply put into (and i quote): try with a plain fresh installation and default template and see what you get from iPhone.
If he does not want to assist he could have told me so, i would have taken the loss and move on. But this causes me simply to write a review about the rude support. The plugin for non iphone sites and probably with different templates may work well for you, just want to state that if you need support you are on your own.
Our most sincere apologies if you're disappointed by the support tone, anyway I guess there has been just a misunderstanding. In no way we intend to be rude with customers (never) and nobody said that you had to "abandon" your template, the support just invited you to perform a test, a temporary debug test, to find out potential causes of your issue, if you don't run the recommended test then we cannot help you much.
We do NOT think that our product is a "supreme faultless extension", any software has bugs, when we release a version we use to test it with several browsers and we've never had such issue with iPhone as yours (you can try our demo website right now with iPhone and as you can see it works), that's why we recommended to try that test, if you don't want to run the test recommended by our support team it's up to you.
AND on top the support (with an error on my side and with another extension - NOT this one!) was incredibly fast and friendly.
What more can I say than "I would buy it again" :-)
Very reasonably priced and well worth the price. Get It!
Thank you RapidGallery
It's easy to use full of features & options with different styles to help fit in with your sites theme.
No adding pictures 1 at a time, just upload the whole folder enter the correct syntax and you have a gallery.
Support that is second to none, these guys care and know there product very well.
I'm very impressed.
Thank you very much Rapidplugins!
A very good job, well documented and with great quick support. I recommend it.
Had a bit of an issue with displaying my images but the built in requirements checklist really help since it told me it was folder permission issues so did not even needed to use their free support forum.
I was also impressed by all the parameters i was able to set for my gallery. There are enough effects to choose from.
Well done guys! certainly worth the hassle of activating my product key for a quality extension.