Event Gallery is an easy to use gallery component for Joomla. It supports adaptive, flexible and responsive layouts and provides a unique way of presenting images. If presenting is not enough enable the cart! Let users browse through your images and buy them.
Event Gallery 3 adds a full cart&checkout process to the gallery.
Just one word to the used terminology. Because I initially wanted to display images for events, the used terms are chosen accordingly. Today an event is more a folder containing images.
- Joomla 2.5 / 3.2 / 3.3 compatible
- Supports responsive layouts
- Includes Google Picasa Webalbums and local stored images
- ICC profile support
- Image processing like sharpening
- Password / User Group protected folders
- Five configurable ways to display images
- Comments for images
- Integrated Lightbox
- Easy image management using the Joomla back end
- Supports FTP uploads for mass data processing
- Multiple file upload with modern browsers
- Cart&Checkout for images
- swipe gesture support for the lightbox
- Social Sharing (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Direct Download, Pinterest)
Since the install package is pretty large make sure your upload limit is high enough. If not just the download link to install it using the Joomla Extension Manager.
If you encounter any issues please let me know. Usually they can be solved in a couple of hours or even faster. Please check the requirement section in the manual to sort out possible issues as soon as possible.
Also the fact that you can sell photos with the Cart&Checkout feature make it irresistible. The support is great and fast too. I had a minor issue with Facebook share function and Sven not only helped me but did even more from what i requested.
Great extension, very straight forward to use with no bugs at all, such an elegant design and excellent support, I totally recommend it.
Installation is pretty straight forward and easy to do, configuration is just as easy. Had to contact the developer with a few questions and was able to not only get a reply quickly but was able to debug a few things that weren't part of the component itself but were core features that made modifications to the templates.
But the thing that really makes it stand out is the support Sven gives, excellent!! A role model for other developers :-)