* Ability to get images from popular Joomla! galleries such as Phoca Gallery, JoomGallery, RS Gallery 2 as well as Flick, Picasa, and Facebook.
* Gallery Themes Support: Default Classic, Theme Slider, Theme Grid and other.
* Gallery presentation via menu item (component), in module position (module) and inside article (content plug-in).
* Alternative gallery optimized for mobile devices: iPad, iPhone, Blackberry and other.
* Customized title, description and link for each image in gallery.
* Very user-friendly interface with interactive image manager and visual theme configuration.
* Resizable to fit anywhere on the page.
* Image animation by movement, zooming and rotating or all-in-one combination.
* 20 predefined background images or use your own graphics.
* Overlay effects like snow flakes, water bubbles and more.
* XHTML validated output code. Works well in all major browsers like FireFox, Google Chrome, IE6, IE7, Opera, Safari.
Thank you for your review. We will release more themes soon, so you can have even more choices on how to present your portfolio.
Thanks again for the review.
I tried the trail lversion for a few weeks and went pro (developers license) right away and use it for my client sites. The support you get is fantastic. I also purchased the pro developers licesnes of their jsn Epic and Dome templates. Image show with those templates... AWESOME combo.
With much flexibility and many features comes documentation. Guess what. The documentation is awesome too. And if you are too lazy to read it (as we all are from time to time) did I mention awesome support :). I've used Joomlashine products for al my professional web projects and its paid off. Image Show Pro... Get this!
Thank you for your review. As you can see, we don’t have many extensions. We focus our efforts of product quality and customer support.
Thanks again for the review.
It looks professional and is so easy to use. I have tried other image slideshows and struggled with the configuration, but this is so simple and has so many options you can do just about anything with it. I also use it with the JSN Epic Pro Template I purchased and just love how professinal and user friendly it is.
- Easy to use
- A lot of configuration
- Slow. The display of a page containing this plugin is really slow, even with few images
- Breaks with facebook Share plugins in the way that the only images visible by the plugins are the navigation images and not gallery images (workaround: add manually an invisible image in the page).
- With these two limitations: too expensive (and no access to forum in free mode thus it is not possible to verify it is just a configuration problem)
Thank you for your honest review.
1. Yes, flash gallery is little slower than normal image presentation, but that’s the little price you pay for stunning presentation. Besides, it’s slow only for the first loading time. After that, flash file will be loaded from browser’s cache and run smoothly.
2. All issue of Free edition can be reported in free section of our forum. The forum is not entirely closed for free users. Anyway, in this JED listing we are talking about PRO edition.
Thanks again for the review.
Once you have a read of the extensive documentation or watch the well-made tutorials you'll appreciate just how configurable the extension is. I've used it for image galleries, rotating headers, static headers .. it's just great.
It's also quite easy to explain to my clients how to add new images as well, which is a bonus! Integrating with other gallery systems is a huge bonus also, which shows the developers are forward thinking and listening to their users.
I've had to use the ticket system a few times and always had a prompt response with fixes provided or assistance to identify what the problem was.
I'd definitely recommend this, it's not hugely expensive but it's definitely a worthwhile investment.
The whole thing ... it is phantastic !!!
People are atracted by pictures, that´s in nature. This extension not only is one of the nicest slide-shows, with the Ken Burns Effect, which simply moves still pictures slowly to "put live" into still pictures, it has effects like a little flash-film on the webpage.
It is charged for 35 Dollars, and in my case, where I need to catch users into seminars, this is the very best thing I ever found to get users "into the feeling".
Have a look: Watch and compare the module, which is placed in the content-section with another module, compare the images from the module with the still image on the top.
The whole site is german, but you mustn´t care for the content. Just take a note, how it affects you emotionally. This is waht the plugin is so great for: Affecting people emotionally with originally still pictures.
There is just one more feature, that would be great in addition:
In the moment it is a module, which can be very nice placed. With help from a plugin the module can be placed into content, and I am still looking how I can place text "beside" the module. Like in an article: The slider is on the right with the size "140x180" and the text is "flowing around" this module.
But however, the module is worth every of the five stars just for the effects. If it would support the free placement of the slideshow inside of content, just like a jpg with "allign=xx" and so on, I would need a sixth star to rate it. ;-)
I paied some extensions, sometimes they where greate and sometimes they where bullshit. In this case the 30 Dollars seem a lot compared with the features, because it is "nothing more" then a gallery. But what the hell ... this is the nicest gallery I´ve ever seen and for my opinion it´s worth every little cent!
Best wishes, Julian!
In the end I bought the Pro version and I genuinely can't see how you could beat this extension. Well done!
Go straight for the pro version and within minutes (no joke) you have a professional image show. Use on different modules on one page is also possible. Smart guys at JSN . Their one nad only template is so good documented that youll get a seasoned in joomla while installing and configuring the template.
"Joomla extensions and Joomla templates by JoomlaShine.com"
To remove those hidden ads, just open the file data.php and comment the line
echo 'Joomla extensions and Joomla templates by JoomlaShine.com';
Overall, it's a good extension.
Let me explain about the link here.
1. This link is not truly a hidden (!) link. When you do right-click on the slideshow you will see that link too, so it’s visible for users.
2. Before downloading the product you are informed clearly about the link and you must agree to the term in order to download the product.