- This extension requires registration to download.
* Multiple Image Sources
--- Select the desired images directly from popular sources like Flickr, Picasa, Facebook. Instagram, and ImageShack, and from Joomla! galleries such as Phoca Gallery, JoomGallery, RS Gallery.
* Multiple Presentation options
--- Show your image gallery via a menu item (component), in a module position (module) and inside an article (content plug-in). Also, you can show multiple galleries on single page.
* Drag-n-Drop Management
--- Save time by quickly dragging and dropping images.
* Mobile Ready
--- Optimized to be look good on the iPhone, iPad, and Android and Windows mobiles.
* 6 Amazing Themes
You have 6 themes to choose from for your image show:
--- Theme Classic: as each photo is presented, a list of all images is shown at the top/bottom of the gallery.
--- Theme Slider: as each photo is presented, a slider allows you to move to the next one.
--- Theme Grid: a lot of photos are presented in one place. A photo will be zoomed into view when users click on it.
--- Theme Carousel: present all your images in one place with rounded animation.
--- Theme Strip: present images with a horizontal or vertical orientation
--- Theme Flow: present all your images with new 3D effects
Do you want to see right now how it creates beautiful image galleries visually in the back-end
***** Watch "Quick Tour Video" *****
Thank You for your hard work.
Cheers Josh Lewis
Most importantly, you MUST turn off mod_security in Apache in order for this extension to work.
This is because jquery.cookie.js is blocked if you have mod_security on. Thus you need to make your hosting environment less secure in order to have this extension working. This could easily have been avoided if they named the file something more appropriate.
I posted in the forum about this matter but never got a response. I PMd a super administrator, but after 5 days have not received a reply. I had to hire a developer to find this issue for me.
Second, the themes shown on their site are not immediately available. You need to download them after installing. A minor thing, but still. Why not bundle, why make things complicated?
Third, I just CANNOT get this to autoplay. I have cleared the cache on both Joomla and my browsers, I have installed and uninstalled, and I have re-created the showcases etc, and I have tested various browsers. I just can't find out why.
I have now spent a week on this extension, and I still don't have the setup that I want. There are free slider modules out there that could do the work in an hour, and I deeply regret not going with one of them.
Maybe I'm an exception, and everyone else has a better experience. But for an extension that cost money, i certainly expect more.
Thank you for you review. Let me explain in details.
1. Yes, there was an issue with “jquery.cookie.js” file name and we quickly fixed it in released version 4.4.1. Now mod_security of Apache can be turned on normally.
2. We didn’t include themes in single bundle because the overall file size of installation package would become over 2mb which will hit the upload file limitation of most servers. Besides, not everyone will want to use all themes. So we let user choose the theme and install it directly from the showcase panel, which is easy enough.
3. We tried to reproduce the Autoplay bug, but could find the issue. Please keep posting in our support forum and we will get you supported properly. Due to increasing product popularity recently, we admit that our support quality slightly went down, but we’ve hired more support staff to handle.
We want to say sorry that you are not fully satisfied with the product. Any products can have troubles in certain circumstances. But as long as we are cooperating, most of issues can be fixed. We hope for your further cooperation and appreciate your patience.
It works and looks brilliant, I went onto the website and was able to download the free copy which works a treat!
It has a step by step installation and is really easy to set up, I had my first gallery set-up within minutes!
Its a must have!!
Will find time later to explore deeper, but when you need something to work first time and no headaches, messing around.... this extension comes up top! Well worth the money!