• 2.1.0: Optional limit for the images, thanks to Lumis!
• 1.3.2: Possibility to force images to a certain width & height, as suggested by artbit... thank you!
• 1.3.1: Possibility to randomize images order.
• 1.3.0: Possibility to include subfoldes as requested by tithij, thank you!
• 1.2.2: New parameter to control the space between the image.
• 1.2.1: Supporting uppercased file extensions (e.g. image.JPG).
• 1.1.0: Unlimited links field as suggested by oudeng, thanks!
Images Crawler extension did the job for me, and it was simple and easy to install.
I have not tried to adjust any parameters, since the default settings worked perfectly for my needs, but it is possible to change a lot of settings.
I have tested on various browsers and platforms, and I have not experienced any problems so far.
So, I highly recommend this image scroller...
In Internet explorer the movement of the images is not smooth.
Also if you put the mouse on the images after a while the images are not rotating (by repeating the same images) but there is a big space before it load the images again.
It would be great to fix these :)
Could be a 6 stars rating if we could open links in a (modal) popup, for example.
Congratulations and thank you for this free module !
I am using it for a site that posts ideas about what people can do in and around there home.
I agree with one user that says it would be nice if it would be able to slow the speed a little bit. It is a little to fast so that would be a very nice improvement.
It would also be great if you could put a url link on each image.
Overall it is a great extension. Good job and thanks. :)