Insert your images in a folder and instantly slide all of them.
There are a lot of module parameters to configure it.
The Features are:
* super jQuery Cycle effects
* many cool parameters
* colors can be ajusted
* has a navigation and index
* navi on / off features
* images can be opend in modalbox
Watch the Download Site for more Infos.
- background of the slider now can be transparent
- fixed a bug in IE7+8 when strech images is off
- re-sorted the parameters in backend
- update to jQuery 1.5
- update to cycle 2.94
- update to jQuery 1.6.2
- update to cycle 2.9992
- changed the way the images are catched from the imagefolder. (some servers had problems with php's GLOB_BRACE)
- fixed a bug where non-stretched-images were not diplayed correctly some times
- fixed a bug with the array_merge method. some servers have problems with it. if you have the array merge bug, choose the new module-parameter > others > variation > variation 2
watch it's tooltip to learn more.
- this version is advanced tested and ready for Joomla 2.5
- fixed a bug where a php notice message was shown if the error level in joomla was set to maximum
- Update to jQuery 1.7.2
This extension worked straight out of the gate. Easy to install, worked first time. I rarely leave feedback (my fault, time limited etc) but I had to leave it for this extension due to the fact that it was the only one that worked!
We'll done to the developers!
Nice to have:
It would be great to see this allow for individual links for each image and tracking also.