The module allows vertical/horizontal/both sliding or fading animation of an image gallery. On hovering, the image is slided/faded and a teaser text is displayed (title + text).
It supports multiple uses on the same page by defining a unique id for each module.
Module allows to define following settings:
* images folder (internal/external)
* max 20 images (fixed or randomize)
* gallery parameters: width, height, position (left or centered) and sliding effect (horizontal, vertical, diagonal, both Vertical/Horizontal per row, fade), image specific color target (background, title, teaser text or title & teaser)
* image parameters:title, teaser background color and text color, url link and target, image specific color
* tested on FF, IE, Safari, Google Chrome - XHTML 1.0 compliant.
It works perfectly !
the support is very efficient, for instance to suggest which of their modules should be appropriate in my case.
furthermore, They took into account my expectation about a new feature, and updated very quickly the module.
Thanks for this awesome module. Yet there's one thing I miss here (and maybe it's around on the internet and I'm just misslooking), but it would be nice to have the option to have a hover with another image fading in instead of only tekst.
Furthermore it was superB easy to install this module and get this thing to work! I really like it.
Keep up the good work.