- Inserts backlink to the developer.
*** NEW: Download ImageSizer Plugin for Joomla 3.0, you find it on our Website! ***
Very easy to use:
Go to your Plugins and open the ImageSizer. Here you can adjust the Plugin as you wish, after all just activate and save. Now insert an Image to your content, scale it down and save. The ImageSizer generates Thumbnail and Lightbox automatically.
• Improved image generation ✓
• Faster processing of data ✓
• Lightboxes expandable modular ✓
• 9 different Lightboxes already involved ✓
• Thumbnails are saved as separate small image ✓
• English and German Language ✓
• New Help & Support function in the backend ✓
• You can use it on commercial sites (free) ✓
How to exclude single images from beeing displayed as lightbox: Just use the CSS-class "nolightbox" to deactivate the lightbox for a single image.
Easy to set up and easy to use.
All you have to do is download, install it, enable it and then it does the rest for you. It auto generates the thumbnails and code to open your images up in a Lightbox. So simple!
Thanks for making such a great extension free!
Thanks for this flexible plugin, does the trick for me in an easy way.
I spent last ~5 hours looking for a simple lightbox plugin and finally found this one. It's easy to configure - just install, enable and choose one of the ligthbox-scripts in plugin settings). Extremely easy to use - you don't have to mess with html tags, don't need to upload several versions of the same image - just insert full-sized image into your article, resize and that's it. And it works perfectly!
1) install plugin
2) enable it and edit settings if required
3) Insert images to your content in a regular way. It can be a big photo of 3Mb and more it doesn't matter. After that change image size in a regular way.
Thumbnail of chosen size is automatically generated, popup window on clicking the image is automatically genereated as well. Both are optimized.
Tested on Joomla 1.7.3
Thank you for sharing such an amazing plugin.